Some pics of my wife

SPEEDEMON

Donating Member
Registered
you might have seen the link on the bottom of my sig.
well that site was made by another board memeber from a diff forum.
i lost contact with him and i have decided to update the pics of her so i am using photobucket for it.
dont be afraid to give me and her your HONEST thoughts about her, like it says in the thread title she is an aspiring model and we would both like to know all of your opinons.
some of the pics i dont think are safe for work so dont click the link if your not sure.
anyway enjoy the pics, i would post them here but dont want to upset any mods so here is the link

Last edited by a moderator:
hey don't take this wrongly, but exactly what type of modeling requires semi nude pics to succeed? Models I've known or dated never did revealing type of stuff. I clicked your link a few weeks back thinking it might be a joke [Hot Wife... yeah right hahahaha] and was suprised. She is attractive and properly proportioned. She should do well finding print or live gigs. The pics themselves were decent enough but I feel a pro level photographer could help bring out the close ups and add that "professional shine" to the portfolio. Good luck to her. Again, don't take this wrong, but you asked for opinions and I was completely honest.
smile.gif

hey thanx for the reply. no offense tacken
i agree a pro photographer would be better but we just wanna get a feel of what ppl think.

I think she needs to take more off!!!

dont think dirty, I'm refering to the watch and the bracelets. She has very nice eyes as well so try lighter shades around them. I did amature photography for a very short time, and I would agree if you are serious abut a portfolio hire a pro so you can get the correct lighting and high quaility pics. She is attractive though, but she may want to work on the tan lines.

just so you know these pics werent tacken for a portfolio or anything like that they are just pics i have taken of her pretty randomly.
i dont want to spend the money on a pro b4 we think she will be able to make a decent carreer at modeling
wink.gif

Well being a professional photographer for over 26yrs., I see alot of things wrong. You need to isolate your subject, all that clutter around her unmade bed, things on the floor around her, things in the background. When you shoot open your apeture F-stop up so to soften the back ground. Use fill light to lightup her face. The photo where shes on all fours and her stomach looks like she is pregnant. straighten her back. You want people to focus on her and not the things around here. I know she's trying to look sexy but some of the shots look hoish. Hope I didn't offend you. Also try shooting manual setting so you can control your exposures. Slower shutter speed and open up f-stop.

Well being a professional photographer for over 26yrs., I see alot of things wrong. You need to isolate your subject, all that clutter around her unmade bed, things on the floor around her, things in the background. When you shoot open your apeture F-stop up so to soften the back ground. Use fill light to lightup her face. The photo where shes on all fours and her stomach looks like she is pregnant. straighten her back. You want people to focus on her and not the things around here. I know she's trying to look sexy but some of the shots look hoish. Hope I didn't offend you. Also try shooting manual setting so you can control your exposures. Slower shutter speed and open up f-stop.
thanx for the advice but like i said they are random pics...not trying to be a pro or make a portfolio...just wanna know if you think the girl has a chance of being a model...

Honestly, and let me make it clear that I think she is very pretty.  BUT, I doubt that she would ever go too far in the modeling world.  ONLY because of what the agencies look for in models.  5'11" and taller.  Gotta be sickly thin, yadda yadda...

Fashion wise and local amateur photographers would prolly be interested but based on the photo's in your Bucket, while she is pretty, I do not think that she would be able to make a career out of it.

You say it yourself, "Hot Wife"  OK she's a hot wife, and that has it's place but beyond that I dunno.  

I would go find a a local Art School Photographer, or local enthusiast and have a bunch of studio/head/fashion shots taken.  Then from there with some photos that eliminate the "Photographer" as an issue and allow her to really stand out as the centerpiece and see what you got.  Snapshots just aren't really working in her favor.

Have you checked out One modelplace? lots of photographers and models. You might want to register here and see what you think.

If you are ever down in the Texas area, I'd like to shoot her some time for mysite and maybe talk about some business opportunities.

She's purty, SD....

IMHO, she just needs to go lighter around the eyes and a smidgen darker on the lips.

The light stuff looks absolutely killer with her in the green top and white skirt, but with the darker clothing, mebbe another shade of lipstick would be able to draw out more of her lips, which are shaped nicely.

It's also a plus since she has a beautiful smile and beautiful eyes. Good facial structure too.

She's purty, SD....

IMHO, she just needs to go lighter around the eyes and a smidgen darker on the lips.

The light stuff looks absolutely killer with her in the green top and white skirt, but with the darker clothing, mebbe another shade of lipstick would be able to draw out more of her lips, which are shaped nicely.

It's also a plus since she has a beautiful smile and beautiful eyes. Good facial structure too.
+1 very nice

Well, with my vast experience with models (little), you need to add some water to the shots.  Drenched t-shirt, swim in the pool, beer flowing from the top of her head, etc.  

Just kidding.  She's very pretty.  Would you be willing to trade her for a 'busa?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|soon2be
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142903898 -->

laugh.gif

Well, with my vast experience with models (little), you need to add some water to the shots.  Drenched t-shirt, swim in the pool, beer flowing from the top of her head, etc.  

Just kidding.  She's very pretty.  Would you be willing to trade her for a 'busa?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
depends on the busa...

no really what kinda busa are we talkin about...

laugh.gif

I think if she were taller, maybe she would stand a better chance. On the other hand, aren't their models for specific parts like legs, face, hands, feet, etc...

Be careful, from what I have seen on T.V. this industry is notorious for taking advantage of people.

a solid 8.7 on my 10 scale (and I've been known not to turn away 3's
laugh.gif
) but imho?....in the real world of pro modeling?...she'd be headed for heartbreak...or the blue screen...maybe both.
rock.gif

Back