fb users, local girl entered a contest and needs some votes.

m_ridgeway

pipeline trash
Donating Member
Registered
heres the link. her name is samantha.

just a warning, two of the three girls are in bikinis, nothing bad, but if your at a place such as work and can get in trouble for this heres your warning. at the end of the day should you be on here and fb at work anyway :poke::laugh:

https://apps.facebook.com/fanappz/poll/vote?id=32944

shes from okc and goes to ou. if she wins she can get a feature in 5.0 magazine. i dont know her other than her participation on a few diff mustang forums, just trying to help a local girl out. any votes are appreciated. i know with the power of the .org she can win. thanks guys :beerchug:

sorry, im not on that FACEBOOK stuff :lala:....i think there's to much gossip on there and i don't wanta know if you have to go to the restroom...:moon:

thanks again guys

sorry, im not on that FACEBOOK stuff :lala:....i think there's to much gossip on there and i don't wanta know if you have to go to the restroom...:moon:

if i didnt travel all the time i prob wouldnt have one either. i like to see family and friends though and spending 10-11 months of the year away from home doesnt really allow it. btw im going to the bathroom :poke:

Back