Some pics of my wife

Would you be willing to trade her for a 'busa?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
depends on the busa...

no really what kinda busa are we talkin about...
lmao....oh man...lol

Do you want an honest opinion Speedmon? Meaning the Howard Stern rating or do you want the ...Im gona sugar coat my rating for ya?

laugh.gif

nice but maybe you better put the bong away before the next shoot hahahahahahaa

it was sitting on the dresser

Very nice. I do agree that she is not quite tall enough to go pro, but I think she is very capable of semi pro stuff and she can probably pick up some extra cash and stuff like that. She is very pretty and I think the pics are for the most part tastefully done.

Just my .02

She IS hot not doubt about it. IMHO it would be worth it to spend as much as you can for professional help. In the mean time, please allow me to be BLUNT. Take more pics of her yourself and consider your backgrounds. Maybe you are not seeing past her, and I don't blame you
smile.gif
but the bedroom background looks like SHID. Replace the ones on your site with better ones. You never know who will see them. Go to the beach, the pool anywere but in front of a room that looks like a bomb hit it, LOL!!! Check wickedweasel.com for ideas.

I'm no pro but here are some thoughts.

Modeling is a cutthroat business.  Models cut each other down visciously all the friggin' time.  She has to really have the ballz to work through that and you have to have the ballz to not wanna tear off every retard's head who cuts on her just because, well, because it's that kind of business.  Most of the time.

Obviously, watch for scams.  Never pay money up front to "get her name in the book."  Do your homework on how it's supposed to work. Actually, there may be fees of sorts but they shouldn't be overwhelming.

If you think that's doable, then put some money into:

A.  Professional poise/pose/modeling coach (optional, maybe)
B.  Professional wardrobe expert
C.  Professional makeup artist
D.  Professional hair dresser
E.  Professional photographer

In that order!  Seriously, they all have to fit together.  There's a whole library of 'poses' which are referred to by expert photographers and not only will she be better off knowing them but knowing how to do them well.  It's an acting job, quite literally.  There're even sets of flashcards for the various poses, eg <a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/3-PRO-Glamour-Photo-Modeling-Posing-Guide-Cards-Poses_W0QQitemZ7594665047QQcategoryZ4685QQ
cmdZViewItem" target="_blank">this one</a>, though I can't vouch for it's quality.

What else?

Oh, parts.  Modelling is not always whole body.  She could model her hands (rings, nails, etc.), feet (rings, ankle bracelets, shoes), midriff, eyes, hair, back, etc.  It's not always about posing the whole body.

Nudes.  If she's interested in doing nude stuff, I recommend she look for someone who is totally into the artistry of it rather than the eroticism or smut.  She needs to decide in advance how much nudity (topless only all the way to gynecological) she's interested in doing and then spell it out clearly in writing before going to the shoot.  Also in writing (nude or not) claim ownership of the photos before going in and then be prepared to get rejected because of it!  Most photographers want to pay for the pics and then keep ownership.  If she's okay with that, she can get herself out there.

Nudes are in high demand so if it's not a problem, she can get into an agency relatively easily but again, make sure the details are spelled out in advance.

Seconding the previous comments about the sample photos.  If you start to send out demo shots, get rid of the clutter.  She'll get better results that way.  

If that's more than you wanted to hear, sorry!  Just diarrhea of the keyboard tonight!

--Wag--

I'll take photos of her anyday. I'm not a professional photographer but I play one on TV
biggrin.gif
Thought she was hot when she was on here before. Model? Are you okay with that? I wouldn't be. But, she's definately a hottie.

Model? Are you okay with that? I wouldn't be. But, she's definately a hottie.
He must be, 'cause it seems like he's always tryin' to pimp her out. I believe he even had something on the R1 board awhile back.

She's obviously pretty..........but there aint no way in hell I'd want pix of MY wife floating all over cyberspace like that knowing some jackass is jerkin' his gerken off to her!!!

i apreciate all of your opinons, my wife and i have decided to get some pro pics and a nice website for her.
i will keep you all posted on how it goes.
cool.gif

i apreciate all of your opinons, my wife and i have decided to get some pro pics and a nice website for her.
i will keep you all posted on how it goes.
cool.gif
Definitely do that! Have her keep a diary on a blog somewhere. THAT would be interesting to read!

--Wag--

Model? Are you okay with that? I wouldn't be. But, she's definately a hottie.
He must be, 'cause it seems like he's always tryin' to pimp her out. I believe he even had something on the R1 board awhile back.

She's obviously pretty..........but there aint no way in hell I'd want pix of MY wife floating all over cyberspace like that knowing some jackass is jerkin' his gerken off to her!!!
OK....

####. I don't believe he asked what YOU would do. He's cool with it, why are you worried about it?

Model? Are you okay with that?  I wouldn't be.  But, she's definately a hottie.

OK....

####. I don't believe he asked what YOU would do. He's cool with it, why are you worried about it?
right on bro. its better to just ignore the ignorant ppl...

and yes the link has been shut down untill we get pro pics and web site dont worry we will keep you updated

When I think of modeling, Victoria's Secret girls come to mine. They are tall and slender, they are runway girls.
The pics of your wife are more like what I would call I guess is a pin-up girl. Someone I would see in a calendar, at a show posting on bike and cars. Shoot she can all the way and be in FHM and Maxium Magazines. Bottom line is yes she is pretty and she could make some money taking pictures..
All I know is that I go to alot of bike shows and most of the girls are not worth 20 bucks to take a picture of, shoot this last show these girls were charging 50 bucks a pose, haha.. Now your girl I know would make some money, so look into that. Good luck..

Back