Some pics from local Suzuki event

well......that bites!!!! Elior finally got his turbo back last week. If "you know who" cant get it tuned, lets take it to the guy who did Elior's. Anyway......call me!! Come back up and lets go for a spin dude!

Nice pics! Wish I could get to an event like that sometime! My bike needs washing, so come on now fellas! Sweet bike!

Nice pics! Wish I could get to an event like that sometime! My bike needs washing, so come on now fellas! Sweet bike!

Dayum, didn't mean to post ho this thread!
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122474840 -->

Todd, your bike is killer looking.. you need to do a full spread on her.. thanks for all the pics, looks like you had a pretty good time.. Doyle

Todd, your bike is killer looking.. you need to do a full spread on her.. thanks for all the pics, looks like you had a pretty good time.. Doyle
Yeah thanks it was a good day espesially for only running on 2 hours of sleep for the past 2 days before the event but something about women in Bikini To liven a guy up a bit
biggrin.gif

Got a few photos of my bike taken by my local photographer have been thinking about getting some prints and sending them into a place but i have no clue what mags or where to send them never done it before and well i don't read to many bike mags at all. Cycle worlds about the only mag i read since i got a sucription through my neice otherwise i'm pretty bike mag illeterate. anyone have some ideas?

the blonde in the pink.. 3rd pic.. on the k51000..

Bath her, and bring her to me.. we have many children to make!
drooling3.gif
drooling3.gif
hot.gif

drooling3.gif

Man, I sure do miss those So Dak's.  I was in Rapid for 7 years and had no problems with my eyes!

<!--EDIT|Smoke_Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122549807 -->

Got more pics for you guys conned my friend outta the rest of them

PICT0016.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

PICT0017.jpg

PICT0010.jpg

PICT0019.jpg

PICT0027.jpg

PICT0026.jpg

PICT0025.jpg

PICT0023.jpg

And thats about all i got now

<!--EDIT|MidnightBusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122560870 -->

Great pics! And on a serious note: Thanks for supporting the JDRF! That's where all my donations go!

Back