Back from Myrtle some of bike pics

busafreak

Registered
Hey guys great meeting some of you down there really cool. Ocean drive was wheel to wheel. Vendor show Sucked no one showed. Poor advertising Ohh well. Heres a few pics of my booth and purple project 1000 and my close friend and fellow dealer Steve from www.tocc.biz and his creations. Like them or not got to love the creativity he brings to hobby. look him up if you have questions more pics on his site.Later guys Brian www.alteredchrome.com

Booth

2004_0602Image0011.JPG

Agree, that thing is smokin! 4WD and an off road package and that thing would be off the hook............did I mention a death trap too
biggrin.gif

Can you imagine racing that thing? In the winter they have ice races on a frozen pond in the mountains (bikes and Quads) You could keep it in 1st and nothing would even come close!

<!--EDIT|BusaboyCO
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086995171 -->

Tight paint on the bikes...Missed you cause we didn't know that had booths set up inside...
evil.gif

Well HOLY CRAP!!!! Pics From Myrtle beach of Bikes!!!! AMAZING!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for some actual BIKE pics from Myrtle Man, Freakin Badass Busa's and the Quad is just amazing... I think something like that could be a rush at the 1/4mile...

Bummer the Vendor turn out wasn't up to par though...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Am I crazy??? Did everyone just give a thumbs-up to an ABOMINATION of nature? Four wheels on a 'Busa? I don't trust anything you have to STEER! http://us.f3.yahoofs.com/msgr....WmG37XF

Good god in heaven! Don't ADD more wheels to the 'Busa!

I'm just kidding, you quad-loving noodniks! I love yah...always have [best Scottish accent I can muster]

Back