Tons of Pics

Enough of that. Now for the fastest Color THE 06 LE.

IMG_2551.JPG

Did I mention it is the fastest Color. Do you see the TRE in the background
all_coholic.gif

IMG_2558.JPG

Wish I could have parked on the bridge, but the gaps in the steel grate were too great.

IMG_2559.JPG

I guess this little guy really liked the SHOEI. Has good taste doesn't he.

IMG_2570.JPG

Ok, that was the last pic. Enjoy. Yes I know, I am an idiot, but thanks for looking.
smile.gif
lurk.gif

Thanks justtight. I bought that helmet while I still had my 05. Can't believe how great the color scheme goes with the LE. Pearl white flames over pearl black, and all of the Joker is in pearl as well. Best Helmet I ever bought.

great pics! Thanks for sharing. man... I will always love the look of the R1!

The R1 was nice but not comfy at all. The motor was dead below 6,000 rpms or so and anything above 7,000 in first resulted in the front end lifting for the sky. My buddy used to ride it while I was on my Busa and the R1 lost every time. But the R1 did out handle the big Busa.
smile.gif

(WWJD @ May 12 2007,00:58) I will always love the look of the R1!
I too have always liked the look of the R1. They just have a mean look to them.  The Busa looks great too. Amazing the amount of reflections and how glossy the paint looks.
SHOCKED.gif

(sccrvettel82 @ May 11 2007,21:35) Enough of that.  Now for the fastest Color THE 06 LE.
Uuuhhhhh...errrrr....ummmmm..ahem....(cough-cough) AHEM !!!.................................................

WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
super.gif

You were doin' JUST fine until you started with that 06 LE fastest color stuff....................

Back