Tons of Pics

Great pics, but sound like you were really lucky with the 'Stang! Drinking and driving is bad, but drinking and excessive speed is just stupid! Don't want to get on a soapbox because it seems you have recovered, but hope that you learned a strong lesson with that one.

Yes. The drinking probably didn't cause the accident, but maybe I could have recovered after the blowout if i had all of my whits about me. Luckily the only thing I hurt was the car and a couple hundred feet of interstate hillside. No DUI charges but I did get a few tickets from this accident. I think it was more of an issue of getting complacent with high speed in cars. I have always had some sort of muscle car or sports car since I was 15 years old and never had any problems. This was like a perfect strom accident. Blown tire, 500 RWHP, stock tires (335-35-17's were being delivered by UPS two days later), and my foot to the floor during the blow out while going around a bend. Not good. But God still has work for me to do somewhere, sometime, so I get to stay for while longer.
smile.gif
One of these days I hope to figure out what those plans are.

I am amazed that no one has said anything about my friend Ali hopping on someone's bike LOL

Back