Some pics from local Suzuki event

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
Well the local suzuki dealer to me 120 miles away had alittle gather and some free food bikini bike wash and a Miss suzuki contest sorry i had no camera but my friend mike took some pics and sent to me so here is some eye candy for you guys

PICT0035.jpg

PICT0034.jpg

PICT0028.jpg

PICT0031.jpg

This first photo is my friend chelsea that actually won the contest and other pics are some of the other contestens and my bike as well it was dirty and needed a cleaning and boy it got one to bad i have no photo

Here is a little copy and past of the flyer from the event

Hott 104.7 Live Broadcast 12-4

Live DJ (Frome Coconut Joes) 2-6

Bikini Bike wash 1-5 ($5 to jdrf)

Free Cookout 12-5 (donations accepted For Juvenile diabetics reashearch foundation)

Quad Wheely wars 1-3 ($150 top prive with $5 entry fee to JDRF)

Burnout Contest 3-5 ($100 top prize plus new rear tire) THANK GOD

Raffle For JDRF (prizes to be Donated)

Dunk Tank 12-5 (processds to JDRF)

Awards and crowning of Miss Sioux Falls Suzuki 5:30-6

This will be held June 25th at Dan Nelson Suzuki 2101W. Burnside st

Some of the sponsors are

Dan Nelson Suzukie, HOTT 104.7, Apex Graphics, Coconut Joes, Sioux falls Storm, JDRF(Juvenile Diabetes Reasearch Foundation)

They took photos of some more girls they plan to put together a local calender for next year and got some shots of my bike to put in it also. Also have to go back in a few weeks and get some diffrent ones they tell me so it should be interesting and kinda cool
cool.gif

Your friend is hot,and good on her for winning, but the one with the black hair is BOOMING!

hey..............ya got the side panels back..........cool!!!! now no more looping the bike at the track!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

where exactly was this held at? How far from Minot ND?
Was held in Sioux Falls South Dakota From Minot ND i'm sure it woulda been at least 250 miles cause if i rember correctly minot is 180 miles north of me

ahhh and can't forget best pimp my bike by itself now

And yeah sled have had the panels back on for some time granted i took the 4 in arm off that is pirctured and put it back to stock.

haven't been back to the track since so no worries. put the raising links in and wow handles completely diffrent

PICT0022.jpg

<!--EDIT|MidnightBusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122469006 -->

said it before............and I'll say it again.........dude....your bike is freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!...you guys should see it in person.......its amazing!!!...notice the tank bra is off.......any comments?
rock.gif
?

So where is the turbo at?
rock.gif

rock.gif

I have to agree with Tony..... Dayuum!

Nice pix. Love the paint on your bike! Very sweet! Gotta love how her little ass rests so nicely on the hump! Yummy!

I have to agree with Tony..... Dayuum!

Nice pix. Love the paint on your bike! Very sweet! Gotta love how her little ass rests so nicely on the hump! Yummy!
Thanks guys I'll let her know she'll be thrilled she has also won several bikini contests. Been In the USACI calendar and now this she's been trying to get into some modeling i do know of

The Brunette on my bike is actually a Miss Hawaiian Tropic Girl

first or third blonde works for me!!!

You kidding me?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
? It still isn't working?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
??? WTF dude??

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

It's working just fine only problem is it's getting little lean at about 8k and then the next run it's fine it's someting real small and probly dumb he said it goes out and rides perfect but he gets it on the dyno and then it gets lean in the 8k and slightly above range so he plays alittle and then makes another run and it's fine runs it one last time and it's off again
wink.gif

Back