Local suzuki dealer went under

Liltroy

Donating Member
Registered
Well, it looks like my local suzuki dealer has shut their doors. No doubt due the this ****ty economy. Honda of Alcoa is no more. They sold suzuki,honda, aprilia and I dont know what else at that dealer. guess I'm gonna have to finally figure out where the next closest suzuki dealer is now,lol.

What a drag. It's gotta start gettin' better soon!

Wow, I have been gone from Knoxville for many many years but remember well the Airport Motor Mile and I think that was the area they were located in. Hate to hear about it and hope they will open back up some day and get back on their feet! I hope to move home this summer and will need a stealership to get some things done. Later

Well, it looks like my local suzuki dealer has shut their doors. No doubt due the this ****ty economy. Honda of Alcoa is no more. They sold suzuki,honda, aprilia and I dont know what else at that dealer. guess I'm gonna have to finally figure out where the next closest suzuki dealer is now,lol.

@ sh.org spaz racing has a thread about an Illinois dealer going outta biz.
they have 08's for $9500

Last edited:
Fantastic deal you got there,my country sells them for 19000USD for a brand new 08

I just read today that one of the Honda Dealers in Seattle closed their doors on Jan 15. It appears the dealer was the first honda motorcycle dealer in the US?

I just priced out a GSXR1000 for 09 and the price went up by $1500 from last year. In past years the new bikes would increase around $200. This is due to the falling dollar value. If our beloved government keeps spending money they don't have by trillions of dollars you will see the US dollar take a tremendous beating. I wouldn't be surprised if the dollar looses half it's value by this time next year. There is a huge price to be paid for this so called stimulous package! Frankly, I'm worried about where this country is headed! ???

Back