Tons of Pics

SOOO what lesson did you learn??? Dont go 150 on old tires??? Enjoyed the pics-- need to correct you though-- Red and black--- fastest color scheme-- (like the first busa in yer pics)

beerchug.gif

Tires were brand new Goodyears. (this makes my second bad mishap with them.) I learned not to be an idiot with things that go really fast.
smile.gif
Like the good son i am, i snagged all the performance goodies that were still working and put them on my dads car.
smile.gif
Everything except the supercharger and intercooler, he was scared of that.
smile.gif
My insurance guy was cool, he let me hang onto the car for an extra week while I stripped it all down. Thumbs up for USAA Insurance.

smile.gif

smile.gif

Don't let these guys yank your chain - white is the fastest color.... like lightning!

Thanks LCB, was waiting for you to show up and teach them the error of their ways. I know from experience. Red and Black was the fastest color until they made the 06 Cranberry and black, then it was the 06 LE that took the cake.
smile.gif

Thank you. I am thinking about the hump mod for my LE. So i am going to have to find another hump first. There is no way I am cutting on my stock one.
smile.gif
Anyone have anything or any ideas on the best place to the get a matching Hump to cut up.

(LCB @ May 12 2007,09:13) Don't let these guys yank your chain - white is the fastest color.... like lightning!
Yup... just like lightning it's gone in a flash! Or... as the TB Lightning have showed... it's done by the time it hits 6th~ Then all the sudden... BOOM! Wait what is that? Oh, it's the blue and silver flying by like rolling thunder!  
race.gif

laugh.gif

Thanks for sharing the
pics.gif
... very nice!  
cool.gif

O.k I loved All of the pic's and all of the comentary..... But please tell my why the reflectors are still on the '06........ And FYI copper and silver is no doubt the FASTEST COLOR........

biggrin.gif

I didn't think the reflectors looked bad on the LE. They looked horrible on my 05 so I yanked them off. But they look pretty good on my LE. ANd I figured why not protect myself from being T-boned. Makes me more visible.

Also, some new developments from yesterday and today, the young street racing rice burning crowd have all started to give me the fingers up, not the middle but the pinky and index finger. LOL. Everyone loves the bike, or maybe it is me......
lurk.gif

Nice pic's.  I only live 13 miles from the Wisp where u took those pic's.  Oh and btw Coopers Rock is in West Virginia, about 10 Miles from Morgantown. I also have the white 06 Limited Busa.

Thakns Limited06busa. Couldn't remember if exactly which state it was in.
smile.gif
Around here we border OH, MD, WV, everything is so close it starts to get me all sorts of confused when I don't visit a place often enough.

Next time I am out that way I will have to hit you up for some riding. I love 68, very nice road.

Back