Some are calling him the Messiah!

Ultra give it rest man, you werent even alive then and quit frankly i think most Americans are sick and tired of being told how horriable they are by every butt wipe with an attitude against America...sure, America hasent been the perfect nation but we are in the habit of correcting our faults and moving on...nothing you do is going to change the past and if you think that i owe you something because the Japanese were detained in this country during a fight for our own nations survival you just keep beating the drums of discontent because as far as i am concerned your not owed anything by anybody:moon:

:clap:

Ultra give it rest man, you werent even alive then and quit frankly i think most Americans are sick and tired of being told how horriable they are by every butt wipe with an attitude against America...sure, America hasent been the perfect nation but we are in the habit of correcting our faults and moving on...nothing you do is going to change the past and if you think that i owe you something because the Japanese were detained in this country during a fight for our own nations survival you just keep beating the drums of discontent because as far as i am concerned your not owed anything by anybody:moon:

I want drums of discontent....why wasn't I given any drums??

I WANT DRUMS:banghead:

You people are amazing. If someone decides to take on a cause, all of a sudden they are "whiners" and "negative". I don't hate America, I love America and served in the Army as my father did before me (even though he grew up in a concentration camp).

I feel blacks, Native Americans, and Asians during WWII got a pretty bum deal and deserve a little recompense from those who wronged them. If you don't think so, fine, but why get so hateful about it? Why be so spiteful?

can you name those who wronged them and just go after them then cause im broke

Good ole Uncle Sam. I know, we don't like having to pay for the mistakes of our government, but we do it everyday.

so find this Sam character and sue him. That was A LONG time ago. All those old people are rich. They been saving money for 50 yrs. you can find them on vespa.org:beerchug:

so find this Sam character and sue him. That was A LONG time ago. All those old people are rich. They been saving money for 50 yrs. you can find them on vespa.org:beerchug:

Unfortunately, it's always the children of the leaders that must pay the bills. This 10 trillion dollar debt we owe will not be paid by us, it will be paid by our kids and their kids. The treaty obligations made to the Native Americans will be honored by us, not the ones who initially drafted the documents. Such is the way of our world.

You people are amazing. If someone decides to take on a cause, all of a sudden they are "whiners" and "negative". I don't hate America, I love America and served in the Army as my father did before me (even though he grew up in a concentration camp).

I feel blacks, Native Americans, and Asians during WWII got a pretty bum deal and deserve a little recompense from those who wronged them. If you don't think so, fine, but why get so hateful about it? Why be so spiteful?
I want to know this "concentration" camp he grew up in? no one "grew up" in the german camps.. they were not around that long.. however some 12 million were slaughtered in them (and the Muslims say it never happened now)..

Fact is that yes, many of Asian decent were "interred" during the war, however (as admitted by even the Japanese) many of their spies were also locked up..

time to "get over it"

"You people"?? WTF is that supposed to mean?

I want to know this "concentration" camp he grew up in? no one "grew up" in the german camps.. they were not around that long.. however some 12 million were slaughtered in them (and the Muslims say it never happened now)..

Fact is that yes, many of Asian decent were "interred" during the war, however (as admitted by even the Japanese) many of their spies were also locked up..

time to "get over it"

Why do people who know the least speak the most? If you are even interested in educating yourself, read up by clicking the link below.

Japanese Americans in Concentration Camps

Again, why so much venom? Yes, I care about this cause, but why are you so riled up by that? Why does it threaten you so much?

Perhaps you are the one who needs to "get over it".

Why's it gotta be like that Chris? Huh? Why you tellin him to come find me? Got something against me?:laugh:

How long are black people going to hold this slavery thing against white people who were not even around back then?

Let me clue you into something.

Slavery started in this country when people from here traveled across the ocean, found land. found a place where tribes would fight each other, the winner would take all the surviving tribe members they caught and sold them to the visitors from this country.

It is not like people from this country traveled somewhere and conquered people and took them by force.

Black people conquered other black people and sold them into slavery.

Now with that said, every fricken stinking race on this planet has been subjected to slavery and discrimination at one time or another in the history of this world from the beginning of time.

He11 Chinese people were brought over to this country as slaves, you don't seem them whining about it still.

How in the he11 would you like to have been Japanese in the United States during world war II?

Check this out?

World War Two - Japanese internment camps in the US

How would you like to have been living in America, land of the free, working and all of a sudden because of you herritage you are ripped from your home and put into camps?

I would say that would be a pretty f'd up thing

You don't see Japanese people running around whining about it and continuously bringing it up and blaming the United States for their personal problems.

He11, we bombed the fricke crap out of Japan with fricken nukes, Japanes people living today are still affected by that in someway. But you dont see Japanese people in the United States constantly bringing it up and slamming it our face.

And why? because it is in the past and they know to get over it they need to move on.

I am sure at some point in history I have ancestors that were slaves at sometime. Because EVERY STINKING RACE HAS BEEN SUBJECTED TO SLAVERY!!

But only black people are continuing to make an issue out of it in a country where it is no longer acceptable.

Get over it already. Move on.

I see successful people of all races all the time, including black people. I don't hear the successful black people crying racism. They had drive and motivation to succeed. and guess what? they did.

I for one squash just about any racism I see on this board if I feel it is racism against a black person.

but guess what? if a black person makes a racist comment towards someone else I am a little squeamish to do or say anything about it..

and why? because I am afraid if I say anything about a black person make a racist comments they are going to flame me for being racist.

WTF!! that is fricken wrong.. but guess what? that is how I feel. I feel like I have to walk on fricken egg shells all the time.

even though I have never discriminated against anyone and I feel I treat everyone equally, for some reason I feel obligated to take crap off of people for something that people did a long time ago that I dont even know.

And for all I know my ancestors might have been some of the large amount of white people who fought to free black people from slavery.

But no.. because I am white I feel obligated to be called a racist and have to accept being labeled all the time and being told I just wouldn't understand the black mans issues.

seriously, wtf is that all about..

Move the he11 on. this whole race issue needs to drop on BOTH sides for it to ever go away.. really.. you think black people can continue to treat whites the way they do and it will be ok? you think whites who did nothing to black people should just keep fricken sucking it up forever without ever saying anything about it?

This attitude is what is keeping this country segregated.

If you are black and a white person discriminates against you do something about it, take them to court, beat their a$$ whatever.

But those black people who look at a white person and just automatically think they are racists, or prejudice, guess what? THEY are now being racist. they are doing exactly what they hate, they are judging people by their color.

How fricken hypocritical is that?

Seriously. Do like I do. judge everyone on how they are, not by their skin color.

Slavery has been around for thousands of years so why is the last 200 so special?

Why do people who know the least speak the most? If you are even interested in educating yourself, read up by clicking the link below.

Japanese Americans in Concentration Camps

Again, why so much venom? Yes, I care about this cause, but why are you so riled up by that? Why does it threaten you so much?

Perhaps you are the one who needs to "get over it".

okay. how much money you want? Your obviously ain't gonna let this go till you get retribution. So how much is it gonna take for you to feel vindicated?

Jeff, I'll buy you lunch :laugh:

Last edited:
okay. how much money you want? Your obviously ain't gonna let this go till you get retribution. So how much is it gonna take for you to feel vindicated?

My family has already received it's reparations in the initial 1988 settlement. It took 40 years of fighting, but we finally won. It was only $20,000, but it was a victory none the less. So personally, I want nothing.

However, 110K of my people were imprisoned and only 60K of them received a settlement. I support the other 50K who are still waiting for their recompense. I think it's the right thing to do and I have a constitutional right to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

You have the right to disagree with me, but why must you be so mean spirited about it?

This isn't retribution, it's justice. If your father was wrongfully imprisoned, would you not also seek justice? Would you not encourage him to seek compensation for the years of wrongful incarceration? Would you at least speak up about it?

I'm just typing on a message board, not flying planes into buildings. So stop getting so defensive. This isn't an attack on you.

Back