Some are calling him the Messiah!

maybe this is old news. I'm just hearing about it.

obama-messiah.jpg

first he's the anti christ...now he's the messiah...

that is counter productive

this obama fella wears many hats

This reminds me of something....wait wait wait for it.....

Last edited:
I was a little shocked to hear someone say he's the Messiah and they weren't alone. So I did a "little" googling and they were right. Apparently alot of people and churches think he's the Messiah.???

How many presidents have every got that kind of support.

Here are a few links and pics I found.

Is Barrack the Messiah?

The Obama Messiah Watch

Obama08' for Messiah

Obama Messiah blog

Is he the Messiah?

Obama Messiah Videos

99 you forgot one:

- Monty Python's Life of Brian - Work it Out for Yourself[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a phenomenally large number of "prophecies" from various religions which support the idea that Obama is the antichrist (not that I believe any of them) and that includes the masses calling him "messiah."

Another reason I'm an interested spectator for at least another year!

--Wag--

There is a phenomenally large number of "prophecies" from various religions which support the idea that Obama is the antichrist (not that I believe any of them) and that includes the masses calling him "messiah."

--Wag--

Samething I'm saying. I'm not saying either. Seems far fetched BUT...so was the earth being flat.

I'm just AMAZED at the WORLDWIDE fan base for OUR president. ???

--Wag--

no kidding. I kind of have been joking..

but at 46 years of age I have never heard ANY president of the United States being referred to as "The Messiah" either joking or serious, I have never heard of it.

And for that stupid Illinois state lottery that the day after he was elected, the evening pick 3, the winning numbers were 6-6-6

eeeeeeerrrrryyyy :lol:

From the inauguration in January forward three and a half years is approximately December 2012. I know it's not exact but bear with.

That's when the Mayan calendar ends. After that? Whoa, baby!!!

--Wag--

no kidding. I kind of have been joking..

but at 46 years of age I have never heard ANY president of the United States being referred to as "The Messiah" either joking or serious, I have never heard of it.

And for that stupid Illinois state lottery that the day after he was elected, the evening pick 3, the winning numbers were 6-6-6

eeeeeeerrrrryyyy :lol:

now thats wierd

From the inauguration in January forward three and a half years is approximately December 2012. I know it's not exact but bear with.

That's when the Mayan calendar ends. After that? Whoa, baby!!!

--Wag--

Actually I am not kidding.

My kids and I have been studying all this stuff

My two oldest first started getting interested in the Mayan Calendar that they learned of from school

That it ends in 2012

And that year is the first time known to man kind we will have a planetary alignment.

No one knows what will happen. some scientists say nothing will happen.

Some say the increased affect of the gravitational pull from all the planets when they align will wreak havoc on our planet causing earth quakes, floods etc

There are other prophecy's that could coincide with this but I wil leave them out, just suffice to say the next few years should be interesting from any perspective.

hang on boys and girls, I think we are in for a wild ride :laugh:

Actually I am not kidding.

My kids and I have been studying all this stuff

My two oldest first started getting interested in the Mayan Calendar that they learned of from school

That it ends in 2012

And that year is the first time known to man kind we will have a planetary alignment.

No one knows what will happen. some scientists say nothing will happen.

Some say the increased affect of the gravitational pull from all the planets when they align will wreak havoc on our planet causing earth quakes, floods etc

There are other prophecy's that could coincide with this but I wil leave them out, just suffice to say the next few years should be interesting from any perspective.

hang on boys and girls, I think we are in for a wild ride :laugh:

Keeping opinions to myself.

he does not fit the bill of the antichrist, just like the old testament told of the coming of jesus who fullfilled ever prophecy, so will the antichrist , barrack is not matching up to what is needed to be the "antichrist" he is a man that can do right or wrong just like us.i study revelations as much as i can, allways something new comes up .

he does not fit the bill of the antichrist, just like the old testament told of the coming of jesus who fullfilled ever prophecy, so will the antichrist , barrack is not matching up to what is needed to be the "antichrist" he is a man that can do right or wrong just like us.i study revelations as much as i can, allways something new comes up .

but is he the Messiah? :p

j/k :lol:

I'm not gonna call him anything right now. Just some interesting coincidences right now. BUT what have you read to rule him out? The bible never said he would not be able to do wrong.

What do you think abou tht "Number of the beast" being 616 and not 666? I have read arguements to the latter.

Back