Some are calling him the Messiah!

Good post, Thrasher. All we can do is acknowledge, make amends and keep it from happening again. Ultra mentioned that his family was reinbursed but that there are many Japanese American families that were not. In making this point, he apparently angered Kokomo, prompting the moon smiley and a couple of offers for him to leave. It's this last that is most troubling. This board wasn't always this way. I read Ultra's posts here twice and besides getting a little frustrated with some responses, he posted with proper manners, enough so as to not deserve the arrogance.

Kokomo is simply acting out his repressed homosexual frustration. He is a good guy who just needs to give in and come out of the closet so Rainbow Boy has someone to play with.

Dude, you know I will respect you and I don't judge, it is ok to be, gay. (For you not me)

Cheers....

Why do people who know the least speak the most? If you are even interested in educating yourself, read up by clicking the link below.

Japanese Americans in Concentration Camps

Again, why so much venom? Yes, I care about this cause, but why are you so riled up by that? Why does it threaten you so much?

Perhaps you are the one who needs to "get over it".
So... your dad grew up in 2 years huh? dang, must have developed awful fast...

Starting to think he should have been sterilized myself.. I am not at all threatened, just tired of cry baby's that would rather try to find an easy out rather than earn an honest living... what happened 60 years ago has squat to do with where you are personally.... YOU have everything to do with where you are today... an embittered, entitlement seeking crybaby....

Love how the political season pulls the trolls out of the woodwork.. anyone ever see this guy's bike?

Starting to think he should have been sterilized myself..
cry baby's
earn an honest living...
an embittered, entitlement seeking crybaby....

You know, I have really tried to maintain my decorum in this thread. All I have tried to do is show you and everyone else the other side of the argument. Instead of arguing the merits, you and others have done nothing but attack me personally. You don't agree with me, ok, fine, but can you disagree without the excessive ad hominem?

You aren't even discussing the actual topic anymore, you're just bashing me, telling me to leave, telling me to shut up, telling me to get over it, calling me a crybaby, calling me a troll, etc. Is this really how you debate?

Frankly, you don't know anything about me, you're just throwing around attacks from some preconceived notion that anyone seeking a redress of greivences must be a freeloading do-nothing. Well, you're wrong.

I happen to own a very successful business. I'm rebuilding that American dream and hopefully the government won't be taking it from me like they did my father and grandfather. Hopefully I'll be able to pass on a legacy to my children and their children; it is their birthright. Is that not the American dream?

As for my bike, I've actually purchased parts for my bike from you, Randy. Is it snowing in Fort Wayne? I'd tell you my name, but since you wish I were dead, and you know my address, I think I'll just make this my last post.

Bye, and thanks for all the fish.

Good post, Thrasher. All we can do is acknowledge, make amends and keep it from happening again. Ultra mentioned that his family was reinbursed but that there are many Japanese American families that were not. In making this point, he apparently angered Kokomo, prompting the moon smiley and a couple of offers for him to leave. It's this last that is most troubling. This board wasn't always this way. I read Ultra's posts here twice and besides getting a little frustrated with some responses, he posted with proper manners, enough so as to not deserve the arrogance.

Originally Posted by Fate
I did not vote for Obama,

response: Big surprise there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fate
but whether he was black or white had anything to do with my decision.

response: I guess we'll never know.

:whistle:Both pretty d!cky responses to a very polite and well written statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadofthree
I was discriminated against because of my race, sex, military service, and lack of handicap.

response: Really, you've been imprisoned for these reasons? Please elaborate.

Oh wait, you're probably talking about not getting grants, or not getting hired, or maybe not getting a promotion. Yeah, come back here when you've had your house and land seized because of your race.

:whistle:yet another d!cky remark that wasn't even addressed to him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadofthree
And that happened to you ?

response:Is it time for a history lesson?

President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed Executive Order 9066 authorizing the mass incarceration of over 110,000 Americans during World War II.

Two-thirds were American citizens. Over half were children or infants.

Their "crime": their Japanese ancestry, or even the appearance of being Japanese.

Forty-six years later our government officially apologized for this "grave injustice" and paid reparations. 110,000 were imprisoned, yet only 60,000 received the reparations. More of that "fuzzy math".

My family was among those imprisoned. Our lands were lost, our homes gone, but please, please, tell us of your struggle...

:whistle:still d!cky

Just saying....as for the "couple of offers to leave" asianavenue is a site...for asians...to discuss what he wants to discuss. :thumbsup:

Kokomo is simply acting out his repressed homosexual frustration. He is a good guy who just needs to give in and come out of the closet so Rainbow Boy has someone to play with.

Dude, you know I will respect you and I don't judge, it is ok to be, gay. (For you not me)

Cheers....

i only have gheys for you :beerchug::laugh:

You know, I have really tried to maintain my decorum in this thread. All I have tried to do is show you and everyone else the other side of the argument. Instead of arguing the merits, you and others have done nothing but attack me personally. You don't agree with me, ok, fine, but can you disagree without the excessive ad hominem?

You aren't even discussing the actual topic anymore, you're just bashing me, telling me to leave, telling me to shut up, telling me to get over it, calling me a crybaby, calling me a troll, etc. Is this really how you debate?

Frankly, you don't know anything about me, you're just throwing around attacks from some preconceived notion that anyone seeking a redress of greivences must be a freeloading do-nothing. Well, you're wrong.

I happen to own a very successful business. I'm rebuilding that American dream and hopefully the government won't be taking it from me like they did my father and grandfather. Hopefully I'll be able to pass on a legacy to my children and their children; it is their birthright. Is that not the American dream?

As for my bike, I've actually purchased parts for my bike from you, Randy. Is it snowing in Fort Wayne? I'd tell you my name, but since you wish I were dead, and you know my address, I think I'll just make this my last post.

Bye, and thanks for all the fish.

congrats, you've completed your transformation from mouthy sarcasticism to victim. MOre restitution to come maybe???

Kokomo, his response to Fate on Obama's skin color having to do with Fate's decision was the frustration I mentioned. His comparison of the hurdles dadofthree has encountered compared to what happened to Japanese families here, showing the difference between reverse discrimaination is being jailed without any sign of justice, bears weight. Imagine the difference. One of the best friends in my life spent time in a concentration camp, and didn't hold a vengeful bone in his body for the U.S. or anybody here. I always admired that that but never expected anybody to follow suit. Regardless, my point is his posts hardly merit being asked to "GTFO", "shut up fool" or the mooning smiley, not meant in a comical way. This board used to have the distinction of not having this conduct. Read the thread again. Ultra was not the one to start with the attitudes.

What the heck, it's above freezing; I'm going riding and forget about this. Maybe the cold tires will bite me and plastics will become more important than what someone else thinks.

My people were enslaved by the Japanese before America was even a colony. Yet to this day, they still hold onto a resentment of the Japanese that has lasted over a millennium.

:banghead: You need to work on your reading comprehension.

MY family was imprisoned and OUR lands, homes, and business were taken because we LOOKED Japanese! .

I'm confused what he is.

I dont think Biscuit was asking you to leave or that he wishes you dead. btw. youve only been a member for 8 days. Is this a new screne name? Whats your old name?

Last edited:
Kokomo, his response to Fate on Obama's skin color having to do with Fate's decision was the frustration I mentioned. His comparison of the hurdles dadofthree has encountered compared to what happened to Japanese families here, showing the difference between reverse discrimaination is being jailed without any sign of justice, bears weight. Imagine the difference. One of the best friends in my life spent time in a concentration camp, and didn't hold a vengeful bone in his body for the U.S. or anybody here. I always admired that that but never expected anybody to follow suit. Regardless, my point is his posts hardly merit being asked to "GTFO", "shut up fool" or the mooning smiley, not meant in a comical way. This board used to have the distinction of not having this conduct. Read the thread again. Ultra was not the one to start with the attitudes.

What the heck, it's above freezing; I'm going riding and forget about this. Maybe the cold tires will bite me and plastics will become more important than what someone else thinks.

cause nothing says serious like Mr.t, a little yellow man showing his butt, and a clown punching a robot:thumbsup:

Further more, My grandfather was held as a prisoner of war by the Japanese and then executed because he "looked" like a Korean soldier....gimme money please.

Everyone has problems, and everyone's families have problems. It's a fact...a fact that most people don't care to be lectured on, especially by some guy who just appears and starts insulting folks. That's life:thumbsup:
most of us know how to roll with it and not stir up a bunch of drama just because we want attention:beerchug:No hard feeling I hope...Same with Ultra

From the inauguration in January forward three and a half years is approximately December 2012. I know it's not exact but bear with.

That's when the Mayan calendar ends. After that? Whoa, baby!!!

--Wag--

I am a supporter of Barack, however this is a little scary. Before this election ever took place I was watching a special on I believe History Channel, it was talking about Nostradamus. He believed that the world would end in 2011 or 2012. He said that a new leader would emerge and that some would call him the Messiah. I think it also said that the Catholic church would have a new leader that would lead them back to the so called Glourious days, for lack of a better word. Anyhow, this is kind of disturbing to me now. Well in the eloquent words of some actor on Green Mile better start "Praying get'n rit wit Jesus":please: I guess we will have a fun ride at the end, huh?:thumbsup: L yeah that what I am talking about!

p.s. Does the bible say something of the sort, that the people that were on the bottom in the beginning would be on the top in the end? President of the U.S. I would think would be on top.

Last edited:
Back