So is everyone now going to buy a Kawasaki?

hmm top speed... With the hp's being so close to each other the vid shows the bmw had the hp advantage until aero's started to really kick in then the zx started to walk. So does this mean the zx has better aero and rider has a better tuck (tight t-shirt vs. flapping t-shirt ;))...

Looks like a bunch of squids with fast bikes as for the not wearing leathers comment I think I can make myself a new sig out of that.:rofl: But to answer the question no I will be sticking with my Busa for quite some time. I laugh at all these people who just go buy bikes because they are new and fast. They are the ones who wreck and give sportbikes a bad name.

would like to see honda step up with something amazing. Been thinking about getting a new bike for the wife....:whistle:.....:laugh:

Sorry if this is repost, been around for a few weeks, I saw it today.

:laugh: So is everyone now going to stop buying the Beemer and buy a Kawasaki instead? :whistle:

At Mojave mile the zx10 went 185 with slip ons and the o10 bemer went 173.7 on nos so there speedos are of alittle i wouid say.......

Back