So I guess not all Busa owners are friendly..

Not all are friendly. I have stopped to talk to a few here in BA, even give my oRg business card. Not one has joined the board that I know of because of it. They usually look at me like, "who are you?'. I just smile and walk away.

Stay away from him, he is probably not playing with a full deck and keeps to himself cause he knows it.:laugh:

If you waved at him and he ignored you and walked away he probably doesn't want to know ya and you may be better off that way :laugh:

Maybe he thought you were waving him out of your parking space. :whistle: Perception is everything. Pre-judging gets us no-where, maybe he inherited the bike from a friend who passed away, maybe he just got transferred to a unit/base he doesnt want to be in/at, maybe he is going threw a divorce (in some cases this is a blessing???), maybe he is hiding the bike from his wife, man there is just so many senarios, maybe another rider jacked him over....could be a rank thing, could be bike is stolen...yikes...who knows...this makes me want to call him and find out now...:laugh: , I dont know why someone would pass up designated motorcycle parking for parking next to cagers who will more than likely back over or knock down our bike.....now I am confused....:Oo:

i agree with motochris. he deserves a second chance. i ran into a group of busa riders here in wichita in my truck. i went up to them and tried to chat with them at a quick trip. they thought i was full of poop about my bike i think and they just turned their noses up. its ok they were all riding w/o helmets or gear. too cool for school. only one had a helmet and he acted like he wanted to chat, but he was stuck with his buddies so he didnt

good luck

Back