Cant we all just get along?

2006busa

Registered
So today i decide to ride my bike to work. well there was another guy who rode in to work also. he decided that he needed to park across about 3 different spots for motorcycles. for reference my bike is parked the way you are supposed to park. well he didnt leave me much room to park my bike and the other cars made it impossible to get behind him. so i confronted him about the way he parked and he completly flipped out. he told me that since its not a harley davidson i shouldn't even be allowed to park it in the motorcycle parking spaces. and his ALL AMERICAN HARLEY DAVIDSON:bowdown: can be parked what ever way he wants it to be. I just wanted to grab him by his little throat and bust his nose. but being the gentleman that i am, i simply went back out to my motorcycle and parked it right in fornt of his... the only place he left available for me to park:whistle::whistle:

2011-04-06_15-47-10_214.jpg

2011-04-06_15-47-19_234.jpg

2011-04-06_15-47-27_829.jpg

Just remind him that he's an inconsiderate, mouth-breathing, short bus window-licker that has no business parking his excuse for a motorcycle anywhere near yours. It should be parked over next to the dumpster so the trash guy can take it on trash day. :punch:

there are idiots on all kinds of motorcycles! too bad you couldn't park where you completely blocked him in :laugh:

just tell him not to be upset with you for what he rides. Maybe someday he will have enough knowledge and skill that perhaps he can graduate from his little training/beginners bike and handle a real motorcycle:laugh::laugh:

That attitude is what gives Harley riders a bad name. He probably embarrassed to admit he isn't strong enough to walk the behemoth back into the spot. You should offer to help him back it in. :laugh:

I don't see any marked spots? Why is he 'supposed' to park like you?
Are there rules saying he can't park that way? Not to play devils advocate but it looks like plenty of sidewalk there? I don't understand your complaint? By parking the way you did it would make it more difficult to get out or off the sidewalk should someone back in right on front of you like the white chevy no?
The way he's parked he can roll off without any problems.

If I'm wrong correct me and his attitude certainly is not deserved.

You should tell him about how his "All American" POS is made from scrap metal recycled in Japan, and how he should look really carefully for parts with "Keihin" stamped on them...

Be the bigger person, compliment him and continue to park like you do. He will get the hint.

maybe that white truck will back up by mistake :laugh:

If that white truck goes to lunch comes back and parks one spot over to the right he's gonna knock the Busa over! Look at second pic. Draw a line from front tire to rear bumper of truck. It's already backed up far enough to hit the Busa. No parking stops either.

Again his attitude sucks but he may be parking sideways like that to prevent anyone from knocking his bike over?

The two harley diehards at my shop are cool. They love all bikes of all makes n models. Still dont like the oil they leave .... but oh well

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

maybe hes just upset that his bike doesn't look as cool parked next to yours...

or maybe he realized that he paid 3 times as much for 1/2 the machine as what you got...

or maybe he just forgot to eat some bacon:whistle:

I had the same problem with a harley guy telling me not to park my "jap crap" next to his harley.... He said it with a smirk to make it look like he was kidding but we know the truth so i told all my buddies with "jap crap" to bring their bikes for the next week and to take up all the bike parking!!! :thumbsup: leaving the harley guys no where to park they were so mad!!!

And in org tradition didnt happen without pics sooooo here they are...
Bike parking stops at green cone :laugh: sorry harleys park in the car lot hahahaha

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302180843.947226.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302180863.367827.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1302180876.218148.jpg

I had the same problem with a harley guy telling me not to park my "jap crap" next to his harley.... He said it with a smirk to make it look like he was kidding but we know the truth so i told all my buddies with "jap crap" to bring their bikes for the next week and to take up all the bike parking!!! :thumbsup: leaving the harley guys no where to park they were so mad!!!

And in org tradition didnt happen without pics sooooo here they are...
Bike parking stops at green cone :laugh: sorry harleys park in the car lot hahahaha

that's good stuff! he should be happy since he didn't have to park next to you anymore :thumbsup:

i'd tell him to fu*k off and go complain to the boss explaining how you were treated and feel offended by the whole matter. get his arse in trouble. I understand about brand loyalty but he was just being a di*k. if this happened to me it would light a fire under my arse and I wouldn't let it rest till I did something to him... sux people don't have common courtesy..

I don't see any marked spots? Why is he 'supposed' to park like you?
Are there rules saying he can't park that way? Not to play devils advocate but it looks like plenty of sidewalk there? I don't understand your complaint? By parking the way you did it would make it more difficult to get out or off the sidewalk should someone back in right on front of you like the white chevy no?
The way he's parked he can roll off without any problems.

If I'm wrong correct me and his attitude certainly is not deserved.

I think he was jesting, anyway, be a gentleman and place some cardboard under it for him so he doesn't stain the concrete :laugh:

Back