Cant we all just get along?

FWIW, I generally don't hesitate in moving bikes that block me in. I had a guy go ape**** about me moving his Ultra Classic at Prime Outlets in Hagerstown, but he got over it.

When it comes to my scoots, I'll park somewhere else just to keep the dumbassedry in check. No sense getting my seat ripped or my paint scuffed over somebody's attitude, even though I don't really run into attitude from other folks on bikes that often.

here ya go. show him this.

harley japan.jpg

Not a very defined parking spot for bikes. It almost looks like if you parked like you are saying a car could hit your bike more easily?

Perhaps a suggestion to management on more specific parking?

The sidewalk is bike specific parking? I would not park mine in either of those "bike" spots. As for blocking someone in, I don't understand that either. Why don't you just go ask him to scratch it or knock it over? That way you both can feel like ya taught the other a lesson.

I don't see any marked spots? Why is he 'supposed' to park like you?
Are there rules saying he can't park that way? Not to play devils advocate but it looks like plenty of sidewalk there? I don't understand your complaint? By parking the way you did it would make it more difficult to get out or off the sidewalk should someone back in right on front of you like the white chevy no?
The way he's parked he can roll off without any problems.

If I'm wrong correct me and his attitude certainly is not deserved.

NO the lines arent drawn yet is what management will say. they have been "going to paint lines there and tell people not to park their cars in front of that part of the concrete" forever. there is limited space to park there and we are not the only two people who ride motorcycles to work. however i am the only peorson, out of a group of 25 people who ride there, who ride a crotch rocket. all the rest are cruisers. but the harleys have no problem parking next to a honda vtx or a m109r. :poke:

This is the never ending war, there's always some hd rider that will talk or do something stupid to sportbike rider, just try to ignore them, don't let them ruin your day, at the end we know what we really have. Sometimes I throught a remark here and there, but sometimes I dont even waste my time anymore.

Some of them do learn, but some of them just never learn:whistle:

I dosent bother me that he rides a Harley davidson. what bothers me is the way he parked. knowing that he did it the wrong way and then flew off the handle at me is what bothers me

i did a three day ride last weekend. accumilated over 1000 miles. about twenty motorcycles, almost all were Harleys. Some of the best guys and fun riding I've done.

a parking dispute can happen between any bike, or automobile for that matter. in a perfect world everything would always be cool (and betterment lol), but we don't live in a perfect world.

I hope people don't judge others based on the manufacture of their motorcycle. I'm in a position where I ride with cruisers one day, and the next sport bikes. I enjoy the best of both worlds. Thanks for reading, and God Bless....
:usa:

Just blow off and wait about 2 weeks and put a little bottle of oil in your pocket. Spill some everyday, under his bike and watch him try and figure out where his oil leak is.

As for blocking someone in, I don't understand that either. Why don't you just go ask him to scratch it or knock it over? That way you both can feel like ya taught the other a lesson.

that would be why i put a :laugh: after that statement, it was a joke...i do still stand behind the other part of my post though that states there are idiots on all brands of motorcycles!

nag nag nag . Look its simple .. Race to see who get his way . Who gets what spot, or who's allowed to ride their bike for the next ?2-3 months to work.. :)

Back