So are your busas.......

It puts the fairings back on or else it gets the hose again.

135382.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:great stuff...

WD-40 on a rag will clean that chain wax off.

Oh - and personally - I would stop using the Suzuki stuff. Like you said, STICKY and flings everywhere. I've used Maxima Chain wax...then switched to Silkolene (it goes on clear and stays clear). And recently I switched to DuPont Teflon Multi-Use Spray. I'm really liking the DuPont stuff (no fling). :thumbsup:

Thanks Omslaw, I will give that a shot.

By the way Blanca, how do you know how clean Skeeter's peter is? Something you aren't telling us? ???:whistle:

Mine WOULD be pretty clean but, I live in po-dunk Texas where every little hillbilly kid with a pickup (2 wheel drive or 4 wheel drive, it doesn't matter) think they have to run through every little mud hole they can find on the side of the road.

I hope you don't mind if she's a GenI.
Yes, my Busa's that clean.:beerchug: She's 2 years and 6 months old.
4520721519_0381767fc8_b.jpg

4 month old wheels
4520723629_5ac1264468_b.jpg

4520725625_0691313622_b.jpg

4520730485_8fa7b0eb8b_b.jpg

4520716925_9b75c5060e_b.jpg

I've been using Dupont Chain wax also. No fling whatsoever. Check out the pics.

Last edited:
Do you people ever ride? Sleeper, I think you just put the bike on the rear stand and left her runnin for a few weeks.:laugh: Your tires aren't even dirty... I mean don't get me wrong, I like a clean ride as much as the next person, but dang.

Speaking of that sticky arse suzuki chain wax, what will take it off the rim short of taking the paint off? I took the chain guard off and now its on the undertail :whistle: I keep the body clean though. Two coats of mothers caranuba wax. Pressure washer gets the frame,engine,well enough. God help me when i get white rims.

You removed the chainguard ??? permanently or for cleaning ??? Thought that was a necessity some kind of safety thing in case there is a chain break to guide it an spit it out the back :dunno:

Do you people ever ride? Sleeper, I think you just put the bike on the rear stand and left her runnin for a few weeks.:laugh:

:rofl:

I make it a point to polish her after each ride. That's all there is to it. If I get home late for something and I don't have time to polish her, I do it before the next ride. The chain in that pic has almost 500 miles since the last time I cleaned it. That's the magic of Dupont chain wax. I'm so glad I switched to it after I got the wheels.

Pledge furniture polish is what I use on the whole bike just in case you haven't seen my post about it. That's my secret. I still have cans of Plexus and Honda Polish but after trying Pledge, I never bothered with them again.

I hope you don't mind if she's a GenI.
Yes, my Busa's that clean.:beerchug: She's 2 years and 6 months old.
4520721519_0381767fc8_b.jpg

4 month old wheels

I've been using Dupont Chain wax also. No fling whatsoever. Check out the pics.

Sleeper, you bring a tear to my eye, 64k and still looks new. I am as proud as a new daddy :rofl:

By the way, where did you get those wheels, those are super nice. Thanks for posting. Glad to know there are other OCD bike cleaners besides myself.

I give it up to you guys that keep your bikes that clean; thats some dedication. Personally i don't have the means or time to give my busa the love she deserves. I ride her whenever i can though. She sleeps on the streets of NYC and spends the winters indoors at my parents house upstate. I actually just cleaned my chain for the first time 2 weeks ago after adding a few mods (cans, hid, windscreen). :whistle: She probably gets a bath every two weeks. Little house on the prairie style.

2007 busa
6000 miles

102_0756.jpg

102_0758.jpg

Last edited:
Wd-40 works good for most stuff, when the chain gets too goopy a little Kerosene and a paint brush are your firends. :thumbsup:

part of the ritual... here is the 10 getting her cleaning, and because i dont really use it... the plastics are in their bedroom taking a nap... 200 miles..cleaning after her last ride of 4 miles.:whistle::whistle::whistle:

and sad to say but the 07 looks better and gets more loving..:laugh:

board 6.JPG

board 7.JPG

Thanks Omslaw, I will give that a shot.

By the way Blanca, how do you know how clean Skeeter's peter is? Something you aren't telling us? ???:whistle:

Growing up in TN it was something we used to say .
Since 'Skeeter' was a mythical goober who never got any poontang his peeter was super clean and anything that was spic and span was cleener dan skeeters peeter !

Last edited:
Growing up in TN it was something we used to say .
Since 'Skeeter' was a mythical goober who never got any poontang his peeter was super clean and anything that was spic and span was cleener dan skeeters peeter !

ROFLMAO, I grew up in TN and I never heard of Skeeter, lol.

What part did you grow up in? Blanca, sometimes you are too much I will be laughing all day about that :rofl:

Back