"ToXSicK" Pics

Hey, Phil...hopin' you get out to ride today.

Great pix of a gorgeous bike...truly a work of art!

:beerchug:

Nice.........
What's the stretch ?
How's that Brocks upper triple tree as far as grip/hand clearence at full left/right wheel turns ?

Its right @ 4" over, The brake & clutch lever DO kiss the inner fairings @ full lock(Not to bad though). You definitely Cant use aftermarket leverz though(tried Vortex & AVG's), BOTH hit so bad i couldnt even lock the bars! :banghead:

thanks for the fix! we needed that. that is one sick looking busa! I like how the rear passenger pags are missing, shows off that can of spray nicely.if your ever down in the so cal area hit me up. always looking to hit a good ride.

thanks for the fix! we needed that. that is one sick looking busa! I like how the rear passenger pags are missing, shows off that can of spray nicely.if your ever down in the so cal area hit me up. always looking to hit a good ride.

Thankz Bro :beerchug: Hmmm maybe we can go have some lunch together......ZX14's ALWAYS hit the spot!:drool: :laugh:

I like the passenger peg removal look, but someone needs to come up with something to close the hole and blend in better. I need one side with my pipe now...:laugh: awesome bike toxsick. :thumbsup:

Have you thought about the rectifier relocater kit and removing the under fairing? Show off that swing arm and bottle even more? :cheerleader:

Have you thought about the rectifier relocater kit and removing the under fairing? Show off that swing arm and bottle even more? :cheerleader:

Yupper, I already did relocate the rectifier to under the rear rear tail section. :beerchug: But i cant loose the winglet, to me....its not a busa with out it(love that part of my bike). :cheerleader:

Back