Zeitronix Data Logger?

ToXSicK RoCKeT

Registered
Hey there Fellaz, Looking to upgrade to a Better Data Logger.....I was looking into the DL-32 & LC-1, But the DL-32 is Out of Stock and from what innovated told me today, They have NO CLUE when they will Make More? ??? (Not Very interested in the LM-1/2)
So I am looking into the Zeitronix ZT-2 with the DashDAQ LCD Screen. I have Been emailing them a lot in the Last couple days and am VERY impressed with the Features, also GREAT Customer Service so Far......UNLIKE Innovated, which the Guy was a TOTAL :moon: HOLE!!!
Is there anyone using this Set up on there Busa? Wondering How Practical the LCD Screen is on a Bike?(it's More of a Drag Bike then a Normal Street Bike, But Still do Some riding on the Street) Also wanting input on how well you like the logging Software(Compared to Log Works if possible?)?
Any thought's, input would be Great! Thanks :beerchug:

I would call around to some of there distributors and see if anyone has one in stock. I wonder why they aren't making anymore? Makes me think they are coming out with something better or maybe the economy has them cutting costs. I don't know why the Innovate guy was acting that way. Here is the POC that I used and he was great.

Cort Charles
Innovate Motorsports
15312 Connector Lane, Huntington Beach, CA 92649
Tel: 714-372-5918 | Fax: 714-893-2142
Innovate Motorsports Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Tuning

If you decide on the Zeitronix, let us know how you like it... :thumbsup:

Thanks Josh! It was Probably luck of the Draw for Me, maybe the dude was having a Bad Day? But you know what they say...."One Bad Apple Ruins the Bunch & You Never get a 2nd Chance to make a 1st Impression"!! :rulez: I really do like the Log Works Software, But when they cant even tell Me an APPROXIMATE Date of release, Think somethings wrong with that? ??? The guy I spoke to(and a Local Shop here in Town as well)Said it was due to them being out of stock on one Part that is Manufactured outside there company.
Sooo I went ahead and Pulled the Trigger on ordering the Zeitronix ZT-2 & the DashDAQ LCD Screen today. HOPE :please: It's everything they Claim it to Be.......I will Report Back once I have it on and Play around with it for awhile. :beerchug:
Anyone else have any info or might be using this Set up?

Back