"ToXSicK" Pics

ToXSicK RoCKeT

Registered
Sup Fellaz, I was bored today(on kid patrol) :banghead: and thought i'd clean up the busa and take some updated Pics. So thatz it, just some pics for you Junkies :laugh: Hope you enjoy :beerchug:

4-09 039.jpg

4-09 043.jpg

4-09 045.jpg

4-09 047.jpg

4-09 049.jpg

Awesome, what's that bottle for mounted on your swingarm? Reminds me of the nitrous bottle that I use to use when I paint balled. Do you have paintball markers on your busa for that sudden urge of road rage? :laugh:

Thanks for the Great Commentz Guyz :thumbsup:

Sannosuke: Man, wish we had that weather!Nice bike too!
I know bro, it was a beautiful day......TOO BAD i couldnt have been riding! :banghead:

Dozerdriver: Nice bike... How much hp are you getting with your set up?
Thank You, here's what it did a few months ago with a PC3R, this was NOT a custom tune though...it was just brocks "Street Map"(should have tried his "Race Map" too)loaded. The other pullz you see on there was just me trying to see how "FAT" i could get the AFR for when i Spray it. I have since intalled the Bazzaz and have not been able to get it back to the dyno yet. As far as the N2O, im still trying to complete it(almost done). I will probably only Spray 40-50hp Dry?

busa dino graph.jpg

Awesome, what's that bottle for mounted on your swingarm? Reminds me of the nitrous bottle that I use to use when I paint balled. Do you have paintball markers on your busa for that sudden urge of road rage? :laugh:

:laugh: YUP, its to RE-PAINT all them ugly azz ZX14's when i blow by them! :rofl: :poke:

Last edited:
That's one sweet ride, I wish you were closer, I'd tap your knowledge on the nox.

Back