"ToXSicK" Pics

your bike really looks good. :thumbsup: I really like the orange swing arm. Is it painted or powder coat?

Ever consider blacking out the rear sets and the chain guard?

your bike really looks good. :thumbsup: I really like the orange swing arm. Is it painted or powder coat?

Ever consider blacking out the rear sets and the chain guard?

Thank You Commuta:beerchug: I had the Swing Arm powder coated...its not an EXACT match, but close enough for the Girls i go with :thumbsup:
Actually, No i never have thought about that.....I think that would look Sick Too! Looks like I'm gonna have to make a call to the Powder Coater, Thanks for the GREAT IDEA Brother :beerchug: I will be sure to post up some pics when done.

Looks real nice:beerchug:

where do you race her at,I see you have front straps on there,I know you arent just driving around town with those:whistle:

Sacramento Raceway :beerchug:

have you done anything with the rear shock to compensate for the stretch? if not,get in touch with Traxxion Dynamics,they will hook you up for about $250,rebuild/revalve,heavier spring (1300lb) and 1"spacer. and then you can slam that rear and not have to worry about it bottoming out.

have you done anything with the rear shock to compensate for the stretch? if not,get in touch with Traxxion Dynamics,they will hook you up for about $250,rebuild/revalve,heavier spring (1300lb) and 1"spacer. and then you can slam that rear and not have to worry about it bottoming out.

The rear shock is still stock(just cranked on the settings some), and so far has been working out ok? I will definitely check into Traxxion though, I think i've heard other's speak of these guyz also...nothing but good things about there products! Thanks :beerchug:

The rear shock is still stock(just cranked on the settings some), and so far has been working out ok? I will definitely check into Traxxion though, I think i've heard other's speak of these guyz also...nothing but good things about there products! Thanks :beerchug:

Take a look at the pic,the TRAXXION shock is the one with the spacer,heavy spring,you can see the difference stock shock on right.you can crank on stock rear shock all you want,it wont give you what you need,I forget what the difference for every 1" over you go but its alot. I was 6 over with this shock,adjustable bones on the rear all the way in,290lbs on the seat and she wouldnt move an inch,best $$ ever spent,they do forks also,was next on my list before I sold her???

http://www.traxxion.com/

new_shock.jpg

busa.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for being a newbie but maybe you can answer a question for me...................

Why do people "STRETCH" their bikes?????

Is it for a purpose or just because it's supposedly to look different, cool, etc.....

Your bike looks nice but I just don't like that stretched look with the fat rear tire thing, just my 2 cents

Sorry for being a newbie but maybe you can answer a question for me...................

Is it for a purpose or just because it's supposedly to look different, cool, etc.....

Your bike looks nice but I just don't like that stretched look with the fat rear tire thing, just my 2 cents

stability at high speed...going in a straight line:laugh:

and it helps to keep the front end down when launching hard,I also had a 15lb cheater weight up front this helped more then anything to keep both tires on the asphalt....plus it just looks cool:whistle:

Take a look at the pic,the TRAXXION shock is the one with the spacer,heavy spring,you can see the difference stock shock on right.you can crank on stock rear shock all you want,it wont give you what you need,I forget what the difference for every 1" over you go but its alot. I was 6 over with this shock,adjustable bones on the rear all the way in,290lbs on the seat and she wouldnt move an inch,best $$ ever spent,they do forks also,was next on my list before I sold her???

http://www.traxxion.com/

Very Nice :thumbsup: I will definitely do this when funds become available, I see im not the only member(im 6' 250+/- a burger or two)in the "fast FAT guy" club :laugh:
BTW, Very SICK BUSA you had there Sir, LOVE the Black-out :bowdown:

I've stretch ALL my bikes i've owned(CBR9R, R1, ZX12R, Busa), I have alwayz been a dragracer by heart(Reason i bought the Busa, JMHO....Its the only thing this bike was MADE FOR!). With the kind of HP these beasts make, not to mention throwing Nitrous on top of that, its pretty hard to ride a stock length busa through the 1320 without getting a real good view of the sky from your back.
Granted, i've never been into the "FAT TIRE" bikes, I prefer function over form. Besides theres just nothing SICKER than a SLAMMED STRETCHED BUSA! :wow:

Very Nice :thumbsup: I will definitely do this when funds become available, I see im not the only member(im 6' 250+/- a burger or two)in the "fast FAT guy" club :laugh:
BTW, Very SICK BUSA you had there Sir, LOVE the Black-out :bowdown:

:poke: Easy now,I may be 294lbs,but I continue to have a 36" waist (bodybuilder):whistle:

:beerchug:

Last edited:
Back