sleds vacation to arkansas

sled, did you go up the Mt. on the north or south side? The north side is wicked scary!!

Talk about switch backs!! 90 degree switch with a masive incline. Just down right wicked. If you came in on the south side, you really need to try the north next time.
up the north and down the south. scary?? did ya say scary?? Dude......I'm scared to death of heights!! Your right about the inclide. It was nuts........2nd gear all the way up that lookout.

ok..your scared of hights but you went up a mountain that was almost STRAIGHT UP!!!! You do have a complex hu?
rock.gif

Fun ride though.

ok..your scared of hights but you went up a mountain that was almost STRAIGHT UP!!!! You do have a complex hu?
rock.gif

Fun ride though.
not by choice bud! I was following the guide...........and looking straight UP the damn road!! we got to the top and my dad and buddy were like.....did ya see the gorgeous scenery?
rock.gif
I'm like.....uh no!!! I was looking at the road only! nice 2 foot run off huh??

rock.gif

The pictures of rice, oil, and the likes had me rolling for a very long time..... You and your dad seem very close! Thats cool.

was a fun road. had a slight pucker factor to it. would do itagain in a heart beat.

Back