sleds vacation to arkansas

oldhat

Registered
OK guys....here ya go........theres about 35 pics so hold tight huh?

so we get there and my dad starts yapping bout a bunch of rice burners in his garage.......so right before he goes to bed his puts this around my kickstand

1.jpg

but hey....thats OK.....cuz we all know the sound that a Hardley makes right?
rock.gif
?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Paybacks are a bich huh?
rock.gif

2.jpg

laugh.gif

rock.gif

OH....and dont forget the wrenches and the oil for yer harley dad..........bet he wishes he didn't get to bed so early....

4.jpg

yours truely.........no comments on how I look. that was after a 14 hour driving day and a few cocktails to relax afterwards

3.jpg

so the next day dad asks if we want to go down to a friends house and check out his cars. I'm like sure since I'm kinda a car nut. I had no idea what awaited me. wait till ya see all of this!! All I can say is I can't to retire like these guys so I can have so many toys!!
wink.gif

OK....first one. its a 300M convertible. Yes it has a hemi and about 40 are known to exist on the planet still

9.jpg

now that was the first garage. I didn't get a shot of the mercury, 57 chev, 69 camaro, a couple different mercedes and so other stuff. But we were going to the guys "Other" garage now.

Nice cars and pics! Thanks! The thing with the rice and potatoes still has me rollin, and oh dont forget the oil and DRIP pan!
biggrin.gif

Back