sleds vacation to arkansas

nother of the jag...

37.jpg

dad chillin out after another day of riding. we may have gotten a wee bit intoxicated that night!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
check out the chopper shorts my buddy bought him

38.jpg

laugh.gif

so my buddy kept calling harleys John Deere's. so we were in town and found some cute little clay figures with magnets on the back. they somehow ended up all over dads garage and his bike!!
biggrin.gif

40.jpg

Who is this guy? What I like about his collection is the divercity.I bet he's a hoot to talk with!
smile.gif

and my knucklehead friend within 5 minutes of walking in the door of the bike dealership impulse buys this!!!!
wow.gif
wow.gif

amazing!!!

42.jpg

wow.gif

Who is this guy? What I like about his collection is the divercity.I bet he's a hoot to talk with!
smile.gif
I'd rather not go into too much detail since I don't know if he'd want me to. But lets just say that all of the people who live in the area are retired and extremely well to do. He was an engineer when he was working and he was an absolute blast to talk to. SUPER smart and SUPER nice. I was trying to be really careful around all the cars and he was like "Sit in them dummy.....thats what their for!!!" He still drives most of them.......but I got thmbs down when I asked if I could take the Indy car for a spin!! :-) I wanted to tie him down and shoot the breeze with him for hours and hours. And ya shoulda seen what the cars looked like when they got them. Totally rusted out with nothing working. Now that he's retired he restores all the stuff.

You sure you didn't just visit Jay Leno's place?!
tounge.gif

Unreal, that guy's collection would make anyone jealous...looks like a great time Sled!
cool.gif
Lovin' the shorts your Dad was sporting!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Yeah, Jay Leno's garage or the Petersen Museum. Awesome pics, but I am time with pops is priceless.

hay sled,

Was that Mt Nebo that you were up on??? I looks just like the mountian I was on just a couple of weeks ago. I have family in Hot springs also, well Hot springs and Malvern, just out side of Hot Springs.

Looks like you had a blast thats for sure.

Josh

Back