sleds vacation to arkansas

awesome Sled , great show. Loved the 'tader payback. Beautiful touch,the ugly wrenches and oil.

Awesome pics Sled
beerchug.gif

I grew up in Conway Arkansas, and was born in Hot Springs. Small world isn't it?

Was that Centerville dragstrip? Looks like they resurfaced and got a new light tree. I've made a few runs down that track before in my Dad's Nova.
cool.gif

Awesome pics, thx for sharing.
Was the cart a shifter? I had the chance to race carts where Al Jr learned to race. The shifters were out of this world... 110mph in the straights, held 50-60mph thru the turns... most outragous. I am thinking about getting into out here. How did ya like it? Were you able to slide it thru a turn? Sorry, just drove the carts about 2 weeks ago and I am still shaking from the rush....
tounge.gif

Dude I am all over the red convertible Caddy.... Very Cool.

Nice work with the Potatos BTW, looks like a good time.

Bonus is we can get a sense of where Sled gets his fashion sense...
wow.gif
wow.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif

wow.gif

Sweeeeet! I'll back you up on the Arkansas is beautiful statement, sportbike heaven!!! Where were you? Should have come to Fayetteville for some ridin' and BBQ. Great pic's....I'm telling you all, we need to have the next meet n greet here, in the spring, before it gets too buggy.

You sure you didn't just visit Jay Leno's place?!  
tounge.gif

Unreal, that guy's collection would make anyone jealous...looks like a great time Sled!  
cool.gif
 Lovin' the shorts your Dad was sporting!  
tounge.gif
I'm tellin ya VA......it was probably better than Mr. Leno's stuff. I was AMAZED at the toys in there....I need I need!!!! :-)

tounge.gif

hay sled,

Was that Mt Nebo that you were up on??? I looks just like the mountian I was on just a couple of weeks ago. I have family in Hot springs also, well Hot springs and Malvern, just out side of Hot Springs.

Looks like you had a blast thats for sure.

Josh
scary Josh!! Yepper buddy.....thats exactly where the pics were taken from!!! damn, thats a steep drop off there huh???

Awesome pics Sled
beerchug.gif

I grew up in Conway Arkansas, and was born in Hot Springs.  Small world isn't it?

Was that Centerville dragstrip?  Looks like they resurfaced and got a new light tree.  I've made a few runs down that track before in my Dad's Nova.
cool.gif
yep...thats the place. I guess they resurfaced it last fall. Its a really narrow track though! but nice and smooth. Everyone there was extremely cordial and helpful. Great people there!!

okay, all this okie talk.....

im from chicago, my ol' lady is from detroit, we went to high school and met and got married in Mtn Home Arkansas..... small world indeed!

love the country, but hate the humidity/bugs/retarded hicks.
laugh.gif

Awesome pics, thx for sharing.
Was the cart a shifter? I had the chance to race carts where Al Jr learned to race. The shifters were out of this world... 110mph in the straights, held 50-60mph thru the turns... most outragous. I am thinking about getting into out here. How did ya like it? Were you able to slide it thru a turn? Sorry, just drove the carts about 2 weeks ago and I am still shaking from the rush....
tounge.gif
yah buddy!!! full shifter cart! incredible little machines!! I slid it a couple times in the corner...........on the street!! Those things are rocket ships huh??? Definitely NOT your typical little go cart!!! my muscles are slowly coming back into shape from the G's it pulled!

okay, all this okie talk.....

im from chicago, my ol' lady is from detroit, we went to high school and met and got married in Mtn Home Arkansas..... small world indeed!    

love the country, but hate the humidity/bugs/retarded hicks.    
laugh.gif
dude...the humidity sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm down there with my one piece full leathers on. can you say hot?
rock.gif
? Went into one dealership looking for a helmet for my dad and the guy meets us at the door and asks me what I'm doin with a power ranger suit on! LOL!

sled, did you go up the Mt. on the north or south side? The north side is wicked scary!!

Talk about switch backs!! 90 degree switch with a masive incline. Just down right wicked. If you came in on the south side, you really need to try the north next time.

Back