Sites back up! What did you do when it was down?

I WAS a member of the extremebusa forum for a whole two days before my hubby got me banned. LoL

:rofl: :rofl:

I got to hear uncontrollable sobbing for a few days. Watched my hubby shake and twitch like he was going through some horrific experience. Then, I got a phone call the minute the boards were back up.

That, and I went to the Oregon Coast. Good times. Then, we went to Seattle to meet a few .Org members. Even better times.

I did nothing but play COD 4 on PS3 but constantly checked to see if you were all up and running :thumbsup:

Oh OH, I got laid Off!!!

That's been fun... No work, out riding, having fun...

No job is interesting. :thumbsup:

well i didnt know what to do i checked to see if it was up like a billion times but i love it now how they have a mobile version it can get boring at work and the old site took forever to load on the iphone so the mobile version kicks ass now i never have to get off this :cheerleader:

drank, passed out, drank, got the flat fixed on Lucy, drank, had hallucinations that the .org never actually existed, checked to see if it was back up, drank, passed out...and that was just the first day :laugh:

i am so glad it is back up (gas is still cheaper/gallon than liquor)...place looks good guys:thumbsup:

Had surgery on my left thumb, broke it in November. They ended up having to take a tendon from my wrist to fix it. Down for 8 weeks - so much for all my planned track days .

Like a junkie on some meth, I waited for my next hit. It is bad when you become addicted to the ORG. and cant seem to go a day without checking it. Also talked to other org. members and they were doing the same thing. WAITING

Back