Paging D03...Did you do this to Caesar?

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I mean, come on...nails are expected, even glass, shoot, I even considered the ex may have stopped by last night for some pay back...but a screw? Lodged in nicely too, as if by a higher power, with a lofty screw driver ;)

I think I know when I picked it up while riding on Sunday,but it popped so loud, I thought the bike had backfired. Guess I was wrong :laugh: I put another 70 miles or so on him before I got home, never knew I'd picked up anything. Lucky...

Ordered a new Pirelli today...I hate tossing a new tire. :(

Via DROID X

uploadfromtaptalk1302653840522.jpg

Sorry Chelle, there is a almost brand new Pirelli in OKC that semi left behind one day. :whistle:

Oh? What's the story? Do tell...might make me feel better LOL

Via DROID X

You know Robert, my stem covers are from your old Busa...I think karma is biting me for taking ' em. Well, one... :p

Via DROID X

Holy crap, did you get the 90 degree stems or just the caps. I'm running the levers off the '06 on the '08.

Hope your Dads doing alright. Keep us up to date.

Holy crap, did you get the 90 degree stems or just the caps. I'm running the levers off the '06 on the '08.

Hope your Dads doing alright. Keep us up to date.

Just the caps lol I'm a cheap thief...I was missing one and you weren't using those anymore :whistle:

Will do...

...is the pic I attached itty bitty? I only have my Droid X because I gave Dad my laptop while he's in the hospital...the photo looks small. Oh well...

Via DROID X

I mean, come on...nails are expected, even glass, shoot, I even considered the ex may have stopped by last night for some pay back...but a screw? Lodged in nicely too, as if by a higher power, with a lofty screw driver ;)

I think I know when I picked it up while riding on Sunday,but it popped so loud, I thought the bike had backfired. Guess I was wrong :laugh: I put another 70 miles or so on him before I got home, never knew I'd picked up anything. Lucky...

Ordered a new Pirelli today...I hate tossing a new tire. :(

Via DROID X
NEW TIRE?????? That thing looks like it has more miles on it than Liz Taylor did.:whistle:

:rofl:

Hrmmmm...well, considering vman said my stock front getting 17k out of it was a shop record, "new" might be a relative term here

:laugh:

Via DROID X

I was gonna say, that tire looks about done to me anyway....

it's happened several times so far, 5 times to be exact :banghead: i left the one in OKC, plug/patched a couple and finished them off locally, and still have two sitting in the garage...one of them made me miss the Fall Bash in '07 and that was when i started buying rims, 3 rears and 2 fronts all with rubber on them right now along with another set of new tires in the dining room...i'm not going to be left sitting at home because of a stinking flat again!!!

in regards to the OKC flat that TTV brought up, i had just put a brand new tire on and acehole and i rode across together from IL...we hadn't been there long and i noticed a piece of metal sticking out of my tire, turned out to be some kind of metal rod (picture below)

that wasn't the worst experience though, i had worn out a rear tire so i mounted a new one...within about 150-200 miles, i had put on two more due to a screw in one and a nail in another...i think i've spent enough on tires to have put a supercharger on my bike :laugh: but i wouldn't have met all of you great guys and girls...thanks for making it all worth it my friends :beerchug:

IMG_6279 (Large).jpg

Back