Show us your Gen 3 best picture

I'm being overwhelmed!
Three of regular Pashnit Tour alumni have bought the new Suzuki GSX-S1000GT+
Blue or red, take your pick. Also comes in black. ~$16k out the door brand new.

DSC02949-L4A.JPG

I Know youre all in love with the 2024, 25 anniversay edition but im still in love with mine sorry to hurt your feelings.
+1. I have lust for many color combos, but would not trade mine for any of them. Took the bike down to Monterey car week and enjoyed having photographers take pics of the bike. Not as much as I enjoyed sliding through the gridlocked traffic, but it's nice to be grouped in with supercars.

* mildly annoying that my BST Carbon wheels in satin blue are a little greenish and don't match the blue terribly well. One little negative in an other wise perfect bike.

Haven't looked but would consider replacing the kanji logo with one in the better looking stellar blue.

PXL_20230818_221825958.jpg

Last edited:
+1. I have lust for many color combos, but would not trade mine for any of them. Took the bike down to Monterey car week and enjoyed having photographers take pics of the bike. Not as much as I enjoyed sliding through the gridlocked traffic, but it's nice to be grouped in with supercars.

* mildly annoying that my BST Carbon wheels in satin blue are a little greenish and don't match the blue terribly well. One little negative in an other wise perfect bike.

Haven't looked but would consider replacing the kanji logo with one in the better looking stellar blue.

View attachment 1671866
I love my blue Kanji, also beautiful bike. I'm waiting on my full exhaust and looking into core moto rims.

Screenshot_20231024_075954_Gallery.jpg

I love my blue Kanji, also beautiful bike. I'm waiting on my full exhaust and looking into core moto rims.

More pics and sharper! I can't tell if you also replaced the Suzuki and Hayabusa text decals with blue. That would indeed look sharp!

Last edited:
Back