Show us your Gen 3 best picture

here is

Screenshot_20230911_070512_Gallery.jpg

DO IT!

I LOVE my bike at 64" wheel base like it is now (+6). I rode my friends +8 bike and it was a little too long for my personal taste and the suspension does a lot of work that it doesn't need to. My bike is way more enjoyable and stable at speed how it is now and I wish I would have just gone +6 first instead of when it was +2

In my opinion the bike without rear fender looks nice only in the side pictures if you take a picture from the rear the tire is to small for the tail but i respect everyones choices and tastes.
Ive thought that before too I hate the rear view when you're looking straight on. For a while I considered putting a Gen 2 tail on my bike as they don't seem to have that problem like us Gen 3 guys do

Ive thought that before too I hate the rear view when you're looking straight on. For a while I considered putting a Gen 2 tail on my bike as they don't seem to have that problem like us Gen 3 guys do
Dont get me wrong i love both Gen2 and Gen3 tails but i would never mount a Gen2 tail on a Gen3 ive had two 2008 and one 2015 im in the 2022 now, i belive in moving forward.

20230516_001326_IMG_2325.PNG

This was the Gen 2 that Rowdy put Gen 3 fairings on and I'm obsessed with how it looks. It's nitnmy first choice to swap anymore, but if no one makes a +4 Gen 3 tail section in the next year I'll gladly go to a carbon Gen 2 +4 tail to put the tire back under the fender and drop the bike another inch on race days

Back