should this lady be in jail? or given a medal?

jail or medal criminal or hero?

• she murderd a perso she belongs in prison

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • she protected and avenged her child good 4 her

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • if court said jail then must be right

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • i would have done worse if he hurt my child

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if you don't have a child, you are not qualified to make a judgement on this issue. I'm sorry, but that's the fact. I speak from experience as my views did a 180 after i had my own. No offense, it's just perspective.

wrong!

Jail time. Apparently there was some truth to it for her to receive a 10 year sentence, but that's for the state to decide based on proof.

The problem is our system is broke. We put azzes that do this stuff on a website and make them register every year but rarely get the punishment they deserve.

On the other hand you've got 16 year old boys getting caught with willing 15 year old girls that get placed on the website for life too.

confused by article, if he did do it take him out but do it wisely (don't get caught) an humanely (quick clean an of course no evidence) :whistle: I didn't understand the article to clearly though seem to be a lot of missing facts.

Well there is an almost 100% re-offend rate among child molesters which tells you that as soon as they get out of jail they will do it again. So what she did may not be within the law but it sure was justice. She not only stopped him from hurting her child but yours and mine as well, yea I would say thats worth a so called human life. She wouldn't have been charged on my watch.

I can't say I would blame her, because I would probably blow a gasket if I thought someone did that to my daughter, but we do need to let the judicial system do it's thing. If he was falsely accused, he never had a chance to defend his actions or be condemned. If the roles were reversed and you were in his shoes you would want a trial first, not someone just shooting you and asking questions later (maybe to find out you didn't actually do it). Just my 2 cents.

i was taught 2 wrongs dont make a right... but i have seen personaly the system FAIL protecting my and others children from harm. (no mine did not get molested but were harassed by an adult and i had to press the charges because the state would not....ps i won. other case was molestation with physical injurys. never made it to court as father waited 3 months with 2 reports of seperate children being molested by individual...he took law into own hand after BEGGING police to lock him up because he was going to kill him... yes he is in jail now for his crime...the molester..is dead)

30 years later they're still looking for the scumbag that attacked my little sister.

Couldn't find him w/a microscope. Whole different meaning of getting flamed.

Last edited:
Back