Rap Artist In a Heap of trouble

Willie D hasn't had a record I can remember for at least 10 years, last I heard he was boxing hope he invested that Gheto boy money from the 90's.

Oh and for those that don't know a lot of these dudes rapping are college grads or come from nice homes, it's a few that actually use to be on the block but for the most part they sell and market the ridicoulous image the corp suits tell them to because the suburban kids love it.

Like most things if it bleeds it leads so you will always here about the 1% and not the other guys that flip music into many positive ventures or the artist who's music is still geared towards the original direction of hip hop which was fun, social awarness, economic power and being a voice for the unheard, the way it was before the Time Warners and other big companies realized it was a gold mine they could tap into.

KRS -1....nuff said:thumbsup:

Well, being from Houston, I grew up on the Gheto Boys. I must say this is pretty dayum bad. I hate to see the man screw his life up.

I spoke with a buddy that is an FBI Agent, and he confirmed what I already thought. The Feds ain't coming after you unless they have MORE THAN ENOUGH evidence to put you away. So he may be pretty much fugged :whistle:

But seriously, though why must we ALWAYS be quick to convict everything associated with Rap music. Don't act like some of you old timers were getting high off of weed, acid, pills, shrooms, coke, etc. back in the day off of your share of rock n roll. And now you are hollier than thou?? KEEP IT REAL .........

:whistle:

Well, being from Houston, I grew up on the Gheto Boys. I must say this is pretty dayum bad. I hate to see the man screw his life up.

I spoke with a buddy that is an FBI Agent, and he confirmed what I already thought. The Feds ain't coming after you unless they have MORE THAN ENOUGH evidence to put you away. So he may be pretty much fugged :whistle:

But seriously, though why must we ALWAYS be quick to convict everything associated with Rap music. Don't act like some of you old timers were getting high off of weed, acid, pills, shrooms, coke, etc. back in the day off of your share of rock n roll. And now you are hollier than thou?? KEEP IT REAL .........

:thumbsup:

rap or not if the feds are on yo they know u did it. They dont just make arrests off of assumptions.

Marcus, I dont think we are "quick to convict" everything associated with rap music. But most of these guys project that image of dope using/dealing, disrespecting women and "thuggary". Then they complain when they are called on there B.S. They try to intimidate in there lyrics talking about guns and how tough they are. I work around "real" gangbangers everyday, most of them are cowards when they are by themselves and use numbers and weapons to intimidate. That is Keeping it real.

Back