should this lady be in jail? or given a medal?

jail or medal criminal or hero?

• she murderd a perso she belongs in prison

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • she protected and avenged her child good 4 her

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • if court said jail then must be right

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • i would have done worse if he hurt my child

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man is it me or is that article hard to understand.... im feeling a lil ill but it seems like she was hanging with a dirtbag, he molests daughter then tells her about it and threatens to do so again, she while higher than groceries shoots him. now years later she admits to it? yes she should go to jail. keep you kids away from chesters. also i would shoot someone if i caught them screwing with my kids doesnt make it right though.

STANG SAID keep you kids away from chesters
WELL HOW CAN YOU TELL OR KNOW?THE FACT SHE WAS WASTED NOT GOOD killing a person when on drugs really bad.Mabe was only way she could get up the nerve do it?

Says in bible you have 2 forgive and let god punish them.
Thats something i struggle with.
I DONT HAVE SMALL CHILDREN BUT IF SOMEBODY HARMED MY NEPHEWS
I dont think i could control myself.

Unless there is proof of his claims, and she can prove it was her daughter that he violated, she should rot in jail for life.

Now, if she caught him in the act I would give her an award for shooting him.

STANG SAID keep you kids away from chesters
WELL HOW CAN YOU TELL OR KNOW?THE FACT SHE WAS WASTED NOT GOOD killing a person when on drugs really bad.Mabe was only way she could get up the nerve do it?

i doubt it. most people that use hang together. he was most likely a less than savvy character. i know theyre exceptions shid happens and you cant protect your kids from everyone and everything. wheres the father in all this? just saying theres most likely alot of stuff we dont know and will never.

If you don't have a child, you are not qualified to make a judgement on this issue. I'm sorry, but that's the fact. I speak from experience as my views did a 180 after I had my own. No offense, it's just perspective.

Unless there is proof of his claims, and she can prove it was her daughter that he violated, she should rot in jail for life.

Now, if she caught him in the act I would give her an award for shooting him.

I agree, but she would to have taken action in that moment. If that is call the police or bash him over the head the with the TV at the moment it was a crime of passion. Any time after the fact she skipped the whole judicial system and made herself judge,jury and executioner and that is not right no matter what happened.

I think some of you are missing the message we are sending out should this lady just walk away like she didn't take a human life. When you just react to a situation happening right in front of you there is not time to think, no time to consider what should really happen. But when you find out about something and have time go to the police you should, I can't see changing my mind on this after having kids. Taking the law into my own hands is the same as the low life that is breaking the law, really at that point we are doing the same thing.

Last edited:
he even boasted about doing it, so she says, anyway i agree with her punsihment, only because if someone did that to one of my kids, well lets just say they could lock me up forever, i would face any penalty thrown at me and not even bat an eye about it....period.

Child molesters only get a slap on the wrist in our justice system. They deserve to die. Why is it that we value human life more than any other. If a stray dog bit my kid u would have it destroyed right? A molester is no different. If any one ever harms one of my kids I will end them with no remorse.
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree, but she would to have taken action in that moment. If that is call the police or bash him over the head the with the TV at the moment it was a crime of passion. Any time after the fact she skipped the whole judicial system and made herself judge,jury and executioner and that is not right no matter what happened.

I think some of you are missing the message we are sending out should this lady just walk away like she didn't take a human life. When you just react to a situation happening right in front of you there is not time to think, no time to consider what should really happen. But when you find out about something and have time go to the police you should, I can't see changing my mind on this after having kids. Taking the law into my own hands is the same as the low life that is breaking the law, really at that point we are doing the same thing.

+1. Vigilante justice is not how a civilized society functions.

She should go to jail. Was there any proof besides him saying that he did it. It looks as if shes on drugs bad so who's to say that she didn't let him do it for drugs. Sadly but that do happens.

If I was absolutely sure someone did such a thing to my child I would without question take the law into my own hands and enjoy killing the bastid.. wouldn't care who thinks what... and about taking human life? give me a break.. If someone who doesn't think like I do was getting killed or raped and I happened to be around to save their butt and happened to kill the perp in the process I'm sure they'd be ok with it... Scum of the earth dont need to live. They make it hard on law abiding families who just want to have a good life... Anyone who should ever kill a child molester should get off without question.

Anyone who should ever kill a child molester should get off without question.

I think your missing the forest through the trees. This guy while possibly guilty of a crime is also just as likely to be innocent, though it doesn't matter much because he never got a chance to tell his side of the story. It takes a judge and a jury of 12 of your piers to pass down the death sentence. Or would you really rather have a civil system built on something less?

Just playing devils advocate here how would you feel if your father or grandfather got shot by the crack head next door for "molesting" her daughter?

Says in bible you have 2 forgive and let god punish them.
Thats something i struggle with.
I DONT HAVE SMALL CHILDREN BUT IF SOMEBODY HARMED MY NEPHEWS
I dont think i could control myself.

Right !!!!!!!!!! But on the Other Hand there is NOTHING WRONG with setting up the Meeting :rulez:

Back