ShippingMasters.com - Any reviews?

No experience with that company. But I had a bike shipped from PA to CA using Allied Federal and I give them 2 thumbs up (bike is strapped onto its own pallet, transported in an enclosed trailer, with basic insurance) for under $500.

I also used uShip (you set your LOWEST price, shippers BID for your business) to ship a Busa for around $300.

Best of luck.

No experience with that company. But I had a bike shipped from PA to CA using Allied Federal and I give them 2 thumbs up (bike is strapped onto its own pallet, transported in an enclosed trailer, with basic insurance) for under $500.

I also used uShip (you set your LOWEST price, shippers BID for your business) to ship a Busa for around $300.

Best of luck.

Yep, I've got quotes from a ton of shippers, including Allied Fed...they want $740, which seems to be a decent price.

Best price I've found is ShippingMasters for $575, but I don't wanna use an unknown quantity, so I'm hoping somebody knows them somehow.

Thanks for the reply! :beerchug:

Ask them how they prep the bike. If they stap it to a pallet and cover it, I'd think they would be fine. Verify that the shipping is insured for at least the value of the bike.

I've used JC Motors twice with good results.
Motorcycle Shipping, Motorcycle Transport, Motorcycle Transportation, Motorcycle Shippers

Thanks Ajay. I have quoted with JC Motors and they are in the running, but if ShippingMasters panned out, they would have saved me $200. Unfortunately, I don't think that's gonna happen as it seems they are merely a broker and I would have no real control over who the actual shipper might be. Not a warm fuzzy.

On the bright side, Keyboard Motorcycle Shipping was recommended and looks very promising. :)

Allied Van Lines ships a ton of bikes around the states, do your research before you use anyone, check BBB and look for feed back.

Allied Van Lines ships a ton of bikes around the states, do your research before you use anyone, check BBB and look for feed back.

Allied is in the running and yes, doing as much research as I can do on the matter before making a selection. TRUST NO ONE! ;)

pay me and i'll ride it for ya :poke:
If it was gonna get ridden, I'd just pay myself and I'd do the riding. Just can't fathom a 3000 mile highway ride...brain would go crazy...MUST HAVE TURNS! :rulez: ;)

Back