Redline Stands Reviews Needed

RedlineStands

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys. It's Ian here from Redline. There are currently several links on our site on the "FeedBack" page where customers can find reviews that you guys, the end users, have done about our products. As of now there isn't a review posted from this Hayabusa site and I'd like to add one. So... If you have ever personally used a Redline stand I ask that you please reply and give your thoughts on it. Since this link will most likely be posted on our site let's please keep this discussion only on Redline Stands and leave my competitors for discussion in other threads. Many of our prepurchase customers read these threads they find linked on our site so if you have used/owned a Redline stand please take this opportunity to tell them what you think of our products. Thanks in advance for any input you guys have and I'll see you all soon at the forum convention at Deals Gap in just a couple months.

Ian Gilmore
Redline Engineering
www.redlinestands.com
igilmore@redlinestands.com
901-351-4764
Owner

Sure shoot me a setand I will review them for you.
LOL
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

I have had my Redline Commerical Front stand for about a year now. I use it regularly and find it to be a solid well-built stand. Although at times I do find it tough to get the pins lined up with the both holes on the bottom of my forks (probaby just me)...but, once it is in and picked up the bike is very stable.

I would, and do, recommend Redline stands to those who are looking for a quality stand.

I just this morning ordered my front stand from Redline. I'll let ya know how it works on my Busa.

I bought a rear spool engagement stand from Suzuki last year when I bought the bike, and it works fine after I made some strategic bends in it to fit the spools.

Ya gotta have both front and rear in order to change tires or do any front or rear work. My cycle jack won't work on the Busa due to all the fairing plastic underneath that hits the jack, unless I want to spend 20 min pulling all the plastic off, and riding it up on my lift does nothing to help take the tires off the ground. I think the stands are a necessity.

I just wonder which do you put the bike up on first? frt or rear?

always rear first.... and make sure the wheels are rolling (on the stand) as you run the front up... Never happened to me but I have heard of guys pulling bikes off the rear stand when using the front..

not even sure how you would do that but it has been posted..

You can do a Google Video search, dozens of vids on using stands..

In all seriousness, I will be ordering mine next Friday when I get my Bonus check. I will then review them for you.

Thanks Mr Bogus, but, what you are saying is you cannot use the front stand alone? So to pull a front tire, you need to raise both the rear first, then the front; not just the front?

OK! Dummy me!!!

Thanks guys, I'll learn more I am sure once it arrives. The dam shipping was $19, which seems plenty, but, it should come in one undamaged piece---I hope!!

OK! Dummy me!!!

Thanks guys, I'll learn more I am sure once it arrives. The dam shipping was $19, which seems plenty, but, it should come in one undamaged piece---I hope!!
Yeah, that's the trouble with these rough shipping companies. We have to charge extra for shipping because it takes us over an hour just to package a pair of stands for shipping! We have one guy who does nothing but plastic and cardboard wrapping stands. And yes, they're telling you correctly to never use a front stand without a rear. The front stand is only about half as wide as the rear stand so the majority of your stability comes from the wide stance of the rear stand.

Ian

Ian, you should send me a set.
please.gif
please.gif
My buddy let me try his pitbulls and i really wasent that impressed. Ive used a hydraulic center lift for changing out my oil. But that wasent any long term use.

please.gif

sorry just bout a rear pitbull    willing 2 try a front redline tho!!!!!   want my address?
whistling.gif

I ordered both the front and rear stands from Ian. Very well made and stable. No damage during shipping. I also use them on my lift table.
thumb_up.gif

ok u got me on the sixteen numbers?  i dont get it or the stand do i?  
bowdown.gif

credit card numbers hope my bike is not as slow as i am
ThumbsUp.gif

Just rec'd my Redline front stand today FedEx which is excellent 48hr shipping service. I don't feel so bad now paying the $19 shipping fee. Not only was it excellent timely shipping, but it arrived undamaged, not even a scratch on the finish. It took me 20 minutes to unwrap and cut the shipping protection off, but worth it. The Redline stand is made much heavier than my Suzuki rear stand, Heavier steel and better quality rollers/bushings. Now I regret not purchasing a rear stand from Redline too, but my money is spent. BTW it fit perfectly, raised up the front of my Busa just fine. It is a great product! Thanks Ian, your product is the real deal.

86zl8k3.jpg

Back