Can anyone recommend a motorcycle shipping company?

PR111

Registered
Tried a search but got no hits ...

Does anyone have any experience with shipping their motorcycle cross country? What transportation company would you recommend? I looked at a few on the internet like Allied Special Products and Haulbikes but I don't know if there are better ones out there.

Thanks.
Paul

Look at companies that do piano and MC shipping they usually do the best.

had a bike shipped from PA to CA using these guys: Federal Motorcycle Transport - Motorcycle Shipping Quote
pallet_bike_QUESTIONS.jpg

Very happy & satisfied customer here: bike is strapped to a skid, loaded/transported in an enclosed trailer and delivered to your driveway. You also get real-time updates of the bike's transit via tracking #s/e-mail. Comes with insurance but you can pay for more if you want at extra cost.

Believe it or don't, UPS does this.
I was at a local office and saw and ad for motorcycle transport.
Check them out.
Bubba

uship.com will probably be the cheapest for you. You put an ad up for what you want done and then you get bids by different shippers. You select the one you like the most. :thumbsup:

I work for Conway and see motorcycle cross our dock all the time , your part would find the correct crating for your bike , my advice to you is dont be cheap on pkg your bike .

uship.com will probably be the cheapest for you. You put an ad up for what you want done and then you get bids by different shippers. You select the one you like the most.

+111111

uship.com

not a motorcycle specific place but know a guy who has used it many times. Usually get great prices. Like ebay but for people that haul stuff. You can tell them what you are shipping and from where to where and they will bid on it to get the lowest cost. I've seen motorcycle shipments from miami to san diego for $375!!! :thumbsup:

Forward Air. They have conatainers designed for motorcycles. Load her up, strap her in. They will then ship it to the nearest Forward Air terminal at the destination.
Posted via Mobile Device

forward air is the way to go really.. like omslaw said, they do have metal containers for your motorcycle, you go there and load the motorcycle yourself into the container and they just put it on a truck. and they are cheap.

Back