Any reviews for a 2004 F350 Turbo Diesel Lariat Edition

Part of my deciding factor.

GM's Duramax 6600 6.6L (V-8) turbo-diesel was already legendary for its awesome performance, but engineers decided to make it even better. Both hardware and software were upgraded in '04, resulting in a 10 horsepower (7.5 kw) increase. Not satisfied with "good enough," the engineers went back to work and the result is a 70 lb.-ft. (97 Nm) torque increase for 2005. The revised powerplant delivers 310 horsepower (231 kw) at 3000 rpm and 605 lb.-ft. (836 Nm) of torque at 1600 rpm when equipped with the Allison automatic transmission.

this truck should work out great for you and more practical then the dually. only thing ive heard about the chevys are the head gaskets are known to go out.
nice looking truck

this truck should work out great for you and more practical then the dually. only thing ive heard about the chevys are the head gaskets are known to go out.
nice looking truck
It seems the aftermarket parts are more the problem with the head gaskets. I plan to keep this truck stock so we will see. It will only get 12K a year so we should get some years together. :beerchug:

if you dont mind, how much did you pick it up for? i know diesels were goin cheap. i bought mine for 26k before the market took a ****. now its only worth 15k:whistle:

if you dont mind, how much did you pick it up for? i know diesels were goin cheap. i bought mine for 26k before the market took a ****. now its only worth 15k:whistle:
26799,00 minus trade of $7800.00, $20K and change out the door, sticker showed $46, 785 with the package. Market value was around 32K so we have equity in it which is good.

Last edited:
26799,00 minus trade of $7800.00, $20K and change out the door, sticker showed $46, 785 with the package. Market value was around 32K so we have equity in it which is good.
you paid two trillion? lol jk
seems like a pretty good deal, and thank goodness the price of diesel is dropping. i was hurting when the price was 4 bucks a gallon

I just have to ask man..

137993d1239848045-any-reviews-2004-f350-turbo-diesel-lariat-edition-245_17.jpg

Are you preparing to get pulled somewhere.... or are you pulling things with the truck in reverse.:rofl:

Oh and BTW nice truck man...

Last edited:
Back