Any reviews for a 2004 F350 Turbo Diesel Lariat Edition

Is this a hayabusa i thought this was a hayabusa site i guess not need to go to a hayabusa site to see blogs only:rulez:
No its not a Busa but stats show may of the Hayabusa owners are in the 60,000 salary area. So its a good place to ask whatever. Money well spent for me.

all right more homework..I will report back
for a 16' trailer? just get what ever you are most comfortable with.. our rigs had to pull 12-14,000 lbs of race trailer.. you might be half of that and any of the available transmissions/clutch setups should do you just fine..

for a 16' trailer? just get what ever you are most comfortable with.. our rigs had to pull 12-14,000 lbs of race trailer.. you might be half of that and any of the available transmissions/clutch setups should do you just fine..
I do like the look of dually wheels.

anytime :beerchug: Check into those guys, lots of write ups on them, they make INSANE power with diesel engines ... like anything else if you have the $$ they can enable your fun .... even saw something on HP TV where they used propane injection to get more power :thumbsup:

Don't do it that motor is crap. Thats why they got rid of it for the 6.4 and that one is not shaping up to be much better. I'm a mechanic for my states power company and we have had put these trucks to the test. From F250's to F550's and the 6.0's are junk but thats my opinion. Good luck in your search :thumbsup:

the whole motor debate can go on forever, its all opinion. and if youre only pulling a 16ft trailer with a car the dually would be over kill and your gas mileage would suck ass. a regular f350 diesel would suit you fine and you can also get good power from them with a chip and exhaust.

apples n oranges here w/the Diesel trucks G-I personally am looking at the Dodge line but Im partial to rediculous amounts of interior space (Ram Mega-cab....mmmmmm:bowdown:). Really like Bogus sed, u cant go wrong, IF you get the RIGHT truck-and Im sure you got a good 'ear' for any blatantly noticable screw-ups/imperfections in the trucks' driveability or engine performance-but easiest way to 'pickout' a BAD truck-is to drive 3-5 GOOD trucks. Makes deciding which is the worst much easier when there's lots of choices.

Try some non-duallies too if you dont 'need' it:whistle: *we all know that word has such a broad meaning* the gas mileage diff. will definitly hit your wallet, and tires aint gettin any cheaper.
(unlesssss-U can convince the 'ole lady that ya need to swap in 22" alcoas and semi-tires rated @ like, 200,000 miles:whistle:)
here's some more good reading for ya:thumbsup:
Automatic Transmission Fluid Fuel - Alternative Diesel Fuel - Diesel Power Magazine

Is this a hayabusa i thought this was a hayabusa site i guess not need to go to a hayabusa site to see blogs only:rulez:
:boohoo:Off you go then genius. :rulez: my :moon:
This is a Busa site, but we have lots of discussions about just about every other conceivable topic. We try and help eachother out, at very least nobody that asks a question here will make an uninformed decision, no matter which choice they make.
But you haven't been around long enough to realize that have you?
Oh, and some punctuation lessons might help you also.........

Ok I decided on a truck and purchased it.

2005 Chevy Silverado LS 2500 HD with Duramax 6.6 Turbo Diesel with Allison Transmission. Truck had 30K and has a cap. Very nice. Thanks for all the feedback I think I picked the right one

:beerchug:

245_02.jpg

245_05.jpg

245_17.jpg

245_46.jpg

nice :thumbsup: even has a front hitch already installed... will make moving things around easier :beerchug:

Oh you gonna be happy with that!

Our safety truck is a Chuvy with the 6.6L TD and it's been very reliable and gets up to speed in a hurry. That isn't an automatic is it? :moon:

Oh you gonna be happy with that!

Our safety truck is a Chuvy with the 6.6L TD and it's been very reliable and gets up to speed in a hurry. That isn't an automatic is it? :moon:
It has a Allison Transmission, silky smooth shifts (auto).

Whatcha gonna do with that left foot?

I'm just kiddin with ya. Congrats, you should be happy with it for many miles

Back