My birthday present racing suit need some reviews

crazy_mooh

Registered
This is what I got for my birthday from my girlfriend :) 6th gear 2pc suit, I don't like the way it fit me so I will change the size and I don't know I'm think also to change it to 1pc, I'm gonna use it for drag racing. Anybody here use it or had one before? any reviews????

If you read the title too quickly it makes people want to avoid this thread like the plague. Reading the words "birthday" and "suit" in the same sentence can lead one to the wrong conclusion. :laugh:

You have a very generous girlfriend. I suggest keeping her. :beerchug:

i hvwe never liked the fit of two-piece leathers. some like the two piece for comfort, but i just take my leathers off between rounds...

would never want to slide in a 2 piece...road rash is nastiest of the nasties...Don't know what would happen if tumbling, rolling, cartwheeling, and sliding...better safety with one piece...I am not a dragger but I do track days..and we don't hit the speeds you do..but be delicate with her and ask her for her help in selecting a safer suit...sounds like a great gal...2hip

If she bought you the gift then she seems like the kind who would understand you wanting a diff size or style. Buying surprise gifts for folks is diff for that reason.
The giver should always be ready for second thoughts from the receiver as it may be like it is not fitting right.

She sounds like a keeper for sure .

This is what I got for my birthday from my girlfriend :) 6th gear 2pc suit, I don't like the way it fit me so I will change the size and I don't know I'm think also to change it to 1pc, I'm gonna use it for drag racing. Anybody here use it or had one before? any reviews????

Trade it for the correct size and keep it. Get a 1 piece for the track. It is a pain to wear a 1 piece when riding on the street. When you stop for something the top of the suit hangs around your waist, I like to be able to remove the top for stops........

I would get a one piece for the track only. You will be much happier with at 2 piece for the street if that is what you like to wear on the street.

Back