Picture of me holding my Birthday present...

I have heard Maryland is a tough state to get one in. I think Wisconsin and New York are the only two states that don't issue though. Michigan used to vary from county to county. If there were democrats in charge of the county then you could count on not getting a CCW. Now it is a shall issue state and is fair accross the board for everybody. Just apply and keep applying. Make them work for denying you your right.

I had my CCW in pa for 15yrs.......moved into Md. and I haven't tried yet, but have been told unless I'm a LEO.....I'll never get one....
bs.gif
.democratic state
cursin.gif
how did you get a concealed? General use is tilleasy to get in PA

Not a bad site for CCW info: Link
WI and IL look to be the only two that don't issue.

I've got to renew my CHL this year.

I carry my Glock model 17 which is full size without any problem. I am a big guy also, so it isn't a problem. I also have a inside the waist band holster for when i wear shorts along with my blackhawk holsters. The ISWB holster was only like $10.00 I think from uncle mikes. Lots of different guns/holsters for different situations.
Yeah, I'm thinking a Glock 21 for my big paws... Or a XD-45. Light, reliable, accurate... Fits the Sasquatch paw...

Glock also makes several smaller 45s. They are mean't specifically for concealed carry. You can't beat a 45 for stopping power. If you are not stuck just on Glock, also look at Kimber pistols. They are pricey, but worth it. I have shot them and they are first rate. Once again, several different sizes for everyone.

Great birthday present and a Glock 21 would fit nice
with some Houge grips. Oh and damn you got some Bear Claws
jump9.gif

Back