Picture of me holding my Birthday present...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I had borrowed my brothers Ruger P89 9mm for going to the gun range. It's his rarely used gun, so he didn't really miss it for the month or 2 I had it... Well, he came over for my birthday today, and asked to see the 9mm. Okay, it's in my room. He followed me, I unholstered the gun, dropped the mag, and checked the chamber, handed him the gun. He looks at it, hands it back to me, and says "Happy birthday's". I was surprised. He gave me the Ruger. He said he doesn't use it much anymore, and I've been getting alot more use from it than him, so it was a B-day present to cover a few years. I couldn't thank him enough. So, I now have to find a holster, and get my CC License. Heres my big mitts holding it.
biggrin.gif

P89_and_my_hand.jpg

congrats...

With great power there must also come "â€￾ great responsibility! "Stan Lee"

I think every CCW permit holder strengthens the pubic domain myself.. I think FL violent crime rate dropped pretty quickly after they enacted the CCW laws?

(got my ccw about 15 years ago, never unholstered a weapon yet thankfully)

congrats...

With great power there must also come "â€￾ great responsibility! "Stan Lee"

I think every CCW permit holder strengthens the pubic domain myself.. I think FL violent crime rate dropped pretty quickly after they enacted the CCW laws?

(got my ccw about 15 years ago, never unholstered a weapon yet thankfully)
Oh... With that, I have something else to post you will enjoy. Nother thread, coming up!

Thanks for taking the time to go CCW
smile.gif

I was completely amazed at what LEO's for the most part think about CCW... 8 of 10 are most certainly FOR them..

I have had a few encounters with LEO's while carrying and they dont even bat an eyelid..."Where is it?" and that is about the end of that conversation.. never asked for it, but always look at CCW permit

I have carried for several years. Try the Black Hawk Industries holster. It is custom fit for each gun and comes with both belt and paddle setup. I have one for my Glock 9, Glock 45, and Colt Goldcup. I am very happy with this holster. Good Luck.

I have carried for several years. Try the Black Hawk Industries holster. It is custom fit for each gun and comes with both belt and paddle setup. I have one for my Glock 9, Glock 45, and Colt Goldcup. I am very happy with this holster. Good Luck.
Thanks. I'm actually looking for a good CC holster. I'm thinking of an IWB holster when I get licensed, but I might go with the high ride style...

I have a Ruger P89 as well. Great gun easy to shoot. It is a little heavy to carry.

I have a Ruger P89 as well. Great gun easy to shoot. It is a little heavy to carry.
Yeah, Im worried about it being carry heavy, but I'm a big guy, so I shouldn't have much of a problem at least concealing. I will eventually get a different gun for carry though.

I carry my Glock model 17 which is full size without any problem. I am a big guy also, so it isn't a problem. I also have a inside the waist band holster for when i wear shorts along with my blackhawk holsters. The ISWB holster was only like $10.00 I think from uncle mikes. Lots of different guns/holsters for different situations.

I had my CCW in pa for 15yrs.......moved into Md. and I haven't tried yet, but have been told unless I'm a LEO.....I'll never get one....
bs.gif
.democratic state
cursin.gif

Back