Sharing For Long-time Member Wag, News Regarding His Wife Nanette

My prayers go out to you, Wag and Nan, and hope there is still another surprise in store for both of you.

Wag, my thoughts are with you and Nan -

Prayers will continue. Sorry for both of your struggles. She is truly a great person...as are you.

How can you ever truly say what really should be said? On one hand I'm truly devastated to let people know that Nanette passed away a little while ago. On the other hand, she's at peace, at the end of her pain and suffering.

She went peacefully as she slept. I held her hand as she went; it was something she always told me she wanted. I hope it eased her passing.

I've been calling people as much as I can but truly, there are far too many people who loved her, far more than I can touch in this short time. I'm hoping nobody is offended if you only just find out here online.

Last but not least, she didn't want a funeral or a "service." She wanted a party, to celebrate the beauty of her life. I'll let you know the time and the place as soon as it's arranged.

Farewell, my most precious soul mate. It was a privilege and an honor that you shared your life with me.

Wag, I am sorry for your loss, but glad for her peace. Thank you for letting us know and for letting us into you last journey with her. My thoughts are with you...

How can you ever truly say what really should be said? On one hand I'm truly devastated to let people know that Nanette passed away a little while ago. On the other hand, she's at peace, at the end of her pain and suffering.

She went peacefully as she slept. I held her hand as she went; it was something she always told me she wanted. I hope it eased her passing.

I've been calling people as much as I can but truly, there are far too many people who loved her, far more than I can touch in this short time. I'm hoping nobody is offended if you only just find out here online.

Last but not least, she didn't want a funeral or a "service." She wanted a party, to celebrate the beauty of her life. I'll let you know the time and the place as soon as it's arranged.

Farewell, my most precious soul mate. It was a privilege and an honor that you shared your life with me.

I missed a call from my sister last night and sitting here today reading the news, I feel certain she was calling to tell me the news. She's never met you, I've never met you, we didn't know Nan personally either, yet we all bond for various reasons over the years and I feel incredibly privileged to have known a slice of who she was through you Wag. I know this much - you both loved each other HARD and that is something we should all do with one another.

I'm thinking of you, and in the coming weeks and months, years, if you need anything - you've got people to turn to all around you. We're everywhere. Sending you hugs from Virginia.

Wag, Your soulmate had it right. A party is in order to celebrate the joyous life she led and judging by the responses here, the folks she affected! God Speed

My God this is a tough thread to try to get through,I hope you see some better days soon Wag,Hit me up if there is anything I can help with,NJ.

So sorry Louis, you and Nanette have always been so nice to me...bff's forever. The day you called me...it broke my heart.

Wag , I pray for you both . She will never leave you. God had a purpose for her . She will be your guiding light and Angel. You will see her again my friend . So , So Sorry . May God Bless You and Nan .

Back