Set of tires for the busa

Online based on my experience. I guess you need to price the tires you want online and then check with your dealer. Make sure it's apples to apples. Online the tire is shipped to your door or drop shipped to the installer. Taxes and all :thumbsup:

It depend's if you have a way to mount and balance them also.See how much the dealer price change's when you bring in your own tire's.

It depend's if you have a way to mount and balance them also.See how much the dealer price change's when you bring in your own tire's.

And .. make sure they will mount tires not purchased from them.
most will... some will not.

If the savings is not substantial doing the online purchase, get them from your dealer.

For me at least, a lot of times it's a price toss up. Buy them at the LMS and the price includes M & B. Buy them online cheaper but have to pay to have them M & B'd. A lot of times it works out to pretty much the same price, and sometimes even a little cheaper to buy them locally.

If you buy from your local dealer, you always have someone to go back to if there is a problem. Plus, you can develope a relationship with the dealer that may very well pay off in the long run.

I always support my local dealer even if it costs me a few more bucks!

I called 4 local dealers when I was pricing tires. The local Suzuki dealer had the best price and was really close to the online prices with shipping and mounting and balancing. The rest of the local dealers were super high almost twice as much as the Suzuki dealer. Just call around the for prices dealers are always needing to be kept honost on prices.

I get mine installed and balanced for 20.00 So I come out saving with online prices when I have compared with the dealer. Not to mention the combo deals I get online that as have yet not gotten in any dealer when shopping.

If you buy from your local dealer, you always have someone to go back to if there is a problem. Plus, you can develope a relationship with the dealer that may very well pay off in the long run.

I always support my local dealer even if it costs me a few more bucks!

I agree.
The thing to do is find the best dealer near you by shopping around, and by trial and error.
Check the threads, all dealers are not the same.

good thing to think about for me, last year i just had to buy a rear. This year i'ma have to buy a set of front and rear stands unless someone wants to lemme borrow em lol cuz i'll need a front rubber as well
Posted via Mobile Device

Some local shops will match prices from online plus install fees. Be sure to bring the print-out of website with best prices on tires.

Local shop mounted my tire for no charge. Manager asked that I throw a tip to the tech that did it. Can't beat that!

CW

Back