michelin pilot powers....

M3Busa

Registered
Let the online shopping begin
tounge.gif
Any advice on a good online tire dealer? I want to pick up a set of michelin pilot powers.

Thanks again

William

Parts411.com
They can't be beat. I got a set of BT002s shipped by UPS for $238 total. Nobody comes close. Dennis Kirk will match their price if they are out of stock on an item too.

104_2188.jpg

You can't beat the service you get from any of the board's sponsors
wink.gif

Since the pilot recall,

I have been buying the qualifiers from my man Mike @ Cyclegear in Orange, Ct for about 180 a set..

He hooks us up nicely
super.gif

(TIMMYDUCK @ Oct. 05 2007,07:40) Since the pilot recall,

I have been buying the qualifiers from my man Mike @ Cyclegear in Orange, Ct for about 180 a set..

He hooks us up nicely
super.gif
Really..... all good, I can pick them up and probably get a great deal. Nice.

I got the mounted and balanced for $35 a tire at tricked out custom cycle

I got PP 2CT front and rear ,190/55/17 rear to my door for 280.00...lmk and i will dig up the link for ya

MrKurtz is his screen name on BoRn. ( Mike Kurtz)

He is the GM @ the Orange, Ct store.

Tell him you know me.

He mounts and balances them for free too, if you bring in just your rims.

Fortunatly I have a centerstand and can field strip them off in the parking lot,for change outs.

Seriously reduces tire cost knowing Mike.

Of course mentioning my name and buying an additional 20 or 30 dollar item, like a new shield or something for yourself will get you in the club.

This is only on the qualifiers though.

Not the best tire I have ridden, but satisfactory for everyday riding I suppose.

I  got some beautiful Pirelli Diablo Corsa III off him too but, I am saving those for the new bike probably.

(TIMMYDUCK @ Oct. 05 2007,04:40) Since the pilot recall,

He hooks us up nicely
super.gif
Recall? Really?

For the pilot sports? For what deficiency?

Back