Tires

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
I just ordered some tires for both the bike and car, these are the best prices I've found, and I've been looking a LOONG time.
wink.gif

- Best deal anywhere on packaged tires. $18 a set, shipped or $10 a tire shipped. Look on the front page at the 'Combo deals' section.

- Best prices on individual tires. $12 a tire shipped.

For car tires:
- Best prices anywhere. Beats local shops by as much as $40 a tire. Around $35 and up per set of 4 shipped.

See for help on getting your motorcycle tires off, on and balanced. For car tires, it's easy enough to find a shop that will do them.

thumbs-up.gif

I just ordered some tires for both the bike and car, these are the best prices I've found, and I've been looking a LOONG time.
wink.gif

- Best deal anywhere on packaged tires. $18 a set, shipped or $10 a tire shipped. Look on the front page at the 'Combo deals' section.

- Best prices on individual tires. $12 a tire shipped.

For car tires:
- Best prices anywhere. Beats local shops by as much as $40 a tire. Around $35 and up per set of 4 shipped.

See for help on getting your motorcycle tires off, on and balanced. For car tires, it's easy enough to find a shop that will do them.

thumbs-up.gif
That sounds like a great deal..
I just bought an Avon Ultra rear, wish i would have seen this thread earlier:banghead:

This thread is about ten years old tracks I'd say tires and Prices have changed drastically!! There are allot of good threads and tire places now

BusaBret

Almost......
Donating Member
Registered
tracks said:
That sounds like a great deal..
I just bought an Avon Ultra rear, wish i would have seen this thread earlier:banghead:
Thread is 10 years old:banghead:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pharmac1st