Tires

Narcissus

Hayabusa Immortal
Registered
I just ordered some tires for both the bike and car, these are the best prices I've found, and I've been looking a LOONG time.
wink.gif

- Best deal anywhere on packaged tires. $18 a set, shipped or $10 a tire shipped. Look on the front page at the 'Combo deals' section.

- Best prices on individual tires. $12 a tire shipped.

For car tires:
- Best prices anywhere. Beats local shops by as much as $40 a tire. Around $35 and up per set of 4 shipped.

See for help on getting your motorcycle tires off, on and balanced. For car tires, it's easy enough to find a shop that will do them.

thumbs-up.gif

I just ordered some tires for both the bike and car, these are the best prices I've found, and I've been looking a LOONG time.
wink.gif

- Best deal anywhere on packaged tires. $18 a set, shipped or $10 a tire shipped. Look on the front page at the 'Combo deals' section.

- Best prices on individual tires. $12 a tire shipped.

For car tires:
- Best prices anywhere. Beats local shops by as much as $40 a tire. Around $35 and up per set of 4 shipped.

See for help on getting your motorcycle tires off, on and balanced. For car tires, it's easy enough to find a shop that will do them.

thumbs-up.gif

That sounds like a great deal..
I just bought an Avon Ultra rear, wish i would have seen this thread earlier:banghead:

This thread is about ten years old tracks I'd say tires and Prices have changed drastically!! There are allot of good threads and tire places now

tracks said:
That sounds like a great deal..
I just bought an Avon Ultra rear, wish i would have seen this thread earlier:banghead:

Thread is 10 years old:banghead:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Back