Semi *and* Gunny are in town

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
Semi rode into town this morning. Gunny was available to head up to GSXcite's and they wrenched on his Busa a little. Then they took a little drive and met up with Skotty, qrychefanus, and myself for lunch.

Good times! It was good talking to ya, Vabs & Cap!
winkold.gif

Semi's got some more pics, but I did manage to get a couple with my phone to post for you pic hounds...

L-R:
skotty, Gunnybusa, Omslaw, GSXcite, qrychefanus, Semi
(fastest color Busa in foreground
tounge.gif
)

IMG00340__Medium_.jpg

Ok, the next time a pic is taken of my bike, that grab bar and the shovel will be off..... I hope! (Been too lazy)

Good times indeed!

In case anyone was wondering what gadget everyone is ogling at ... its just the melted Tach needle.

You guys should have seen Gunny knee dragging the rental car

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah y'all lookin' at the bike like you never seen a 'busa before
rofl.gif

capt' said "lit"
cool.gif

Great time guys! Thank you Semi and gunny for your help on the busa. After lunch Semi and I headed back to the house and compleated the rebuild on my busa. It's all done and running great! Semi was kind enough to take it on a shakedown run and everything is perfect! I also want to thank everyone who donated money any parts for my busa rebuild. You sure know how to make a guy feel special!
beerchug.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
You sure know how to make a guy feel special![/quote]

How many guys have you put back on the road at the get togethers, how many bikes have you hauled around for the sake of friendship? You earned it Hal.....

Cap

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>

How many guys have you put back on the road at the get togethers, how many bikes have you hauled around for the sake of friendship? You earned it Hal.....

Cap[/quote]
+1,000,000

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:
<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>

Cap[/quote]
doug,

u hit the nail on the head with that statement!!! like i always say, good people deserve good things....

Back