Team Roos was in town last night

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
I called Doyle (DR1300R) last night to ask him a question about his Bagster setup. During the conversation, he mentioned that both he and Mary were in town (they are team truck drivers). Turns out that they were only about 10 mins away from where I was playing soccer. So, when my game was done (we won
smile.gif
) I holla'd at GSXcite and we all met up for some ice cream!

I went over and picked up Doyle n Mary so they didn't hafta drive the 70' rig around and we enjoyed some ice cream and conversation on a typical KC Summer Nite...

Of course, I had to pull the camera out. Wouldn't want anyone to
poke.gif
me for not posting pics!
tounge.gif

Hal, Doyle, Mary:

IMG00249__Small_.jpg

They had a stop this morning just south of KC and then they are heading to TN.

My Son was with us last night and they gave him a tour of the rig - Thanks, guys - he loved it! Now he wants me to install air seats in my truck!
laugh.gif

Holla at me the next time you're in KC! Drive Safely!
beerchug.gif

Good times for sure, and Omar bought life is good..
smile.gif

Good to see you and Hal last night we had a great time.. until next time be cool..
super.gif

Air seats in a Toyota pu truck now that would be different.. hmmmm
laugh.gif

(mrninja9 @ Jul. 16 2007,10:08) is it me or is doyle getting uglier

oh did he also have his rig decked out like the his busa hahahha
Talk about ugly you need to look in da mirror..

And yes the large car is pimping with all the gadgets..
super.gif

Omar, Just wanted to let you know we appreciate you picking us up, the ice cream and the great conversation with you, Hal and Ashton. Who by the way is going to be a heart breaker and is a well behaved young man. Hope he has a great birthday this weekend. PS. Thanks for helping Doyle with the font on our laptop now the BLIND man can read it easier. Mary

Doyle, it was good to see you and Mary. Hope you can make it back home next weekend and join the Cason clan for a party and some riding!

Back