Breakfast in kc

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
BusaCruise is in KC (up from Florida) for business. GSXcite, Deaglemaster, and Omslaw met up with BC and we went to breakfast.

L - R: BusaCruise, GSXcite, Deaglemaster

P7160030__Small_.JPG

We had a good breakfast - spent some time talking...BS'ing, etc.
tounge.gif

Here's the obligatory Busa shot
biggrin.gif

'06 Cranberry/Black - Deaglemaster
'05 Red/Black - GSXcite
'04 Blue/Silver - Omslaw

(too bad BC couldn't bring his scoot along!)

P7160034__Small_.JPG

GSXcite insisted on getting a shot with me in there. Good thing he was standing back a ways....don't wanna break the camera!
tounge.gif

OK, I'm the one in the middle...

P7160035__Small_.JPG

After breakfast, GSXcite, Deaglemaster, and I spent about an hour hitting some local roads. BC didn't think his Rent-a-Stratus would be able to keep up
tounge.gif

It was great meeting up with ya, BC! I hope that we'll be able to hook-up again before you leave town!

Excellent!! Had a great time this morning, I ended up getting to work 10 min late, and was sent home..
sad.gif
...we were extremely overstaffed so me being 10 min late automatically put me on the ticket to go home..
biggrin.gif
didnt want to work anyway..was having too much fun. Ill have to get together with you guys again.

great meeting everyone .... sad too cause it reminded me how long it has been since I have spent time riding.

you all have excellent rides...and I'll meet up with you guys anytime I can.

take it easy!

beerchug.gif

Awww, man! Sorry, Charles...

I posted here: that we were gonna meet up. I shoulda sent ya a PM.

BC said that he's in town for a couple more weeks - if we get together again, I'll definitely let ya know.

BTW - we're planning on making a run to Cassoday on Aug 6th. You up for that?

<!--EDIT|omslaw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153102084 -->

Where was Chris?

Good pics - sounds like you guys had a good time!

Back