Team Roos was in town last night

(DR1300R @ Jul. 16 2007,08:28) Omar, Just wanted to let you know we appreciate you picking us up, the ice cream and the great conversation with you, Hal and Ashton.  Who by the way is going to be a heart breaker and is a well behaved young man. Hope he has a great birthday this weekend.  PS. Thanks for helping Doyle with the font on our laptop now the BLIND man can read it easier.  Mary
My birthday isn't this weekend.
rock.gif

jump9.gif

(DR1300R @ Jul. 16 2007,10:21)
(mrninja9 @ Jul. 16 2007,10:08)
oh did he also have his rig decked out like the his busa hahahha

And yes the large car is pimping with all the gadgets..
super.gif
Ya - reminds me of the George Jones' song: "High-Tech Redneck"

(DR1300R @ Jul. 16 2007,10:28) Omar, Just wanted to let you know we appreciate you picking us up, the ice cream and the great conversation with you, Hal and Ashton. Who by the way is going to be a heart breaker and is a well behaved young man. Hope he has a great birthday this weekend. PS. Thanks for helping Doyle with the font on our laptop now the BLIND man can read it easier. Mary
Thanks for the compliments, Mary!

Here's a pic of him from last weekend in the City Baseball Tourney - their team took 2nd place!

Ashton_Catcher.jpg

(omslaw @ Jul. 16 2007,10:57)
(DR1300R @ Jul. 16 2007,10:28) Omar, Just wanted to let you know we appreciate you picking us up, the ice cream and the great conversation with you, Hal and Ashton. Who by the way is going to be a heart breaker and is a well behaved young man. Hope he has a great birthday this weekend. PS. Thanks for helping Doyle with the font on our laptop now the BLIND man can read it easier. Mary
Thanks for the compliments, Mary!

Here's a pic of him from last weekend in the City Baseball Tourney - their team took 2nd place!
See I told you he is a heart breaker. Good job on the 2nd place in the tourney. He will be a pro at whatever he does.
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

(DR1300R @ Jul. 16 2007,10:36) Good times for sure, and Omar bought life is good..
smile.gif

Good to see you and Hal last night we had a great time.. until next time be cool..
super.gif
Hey Doyle where are you going to be in Tennessee?

Don

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 16 2007,12:03)
(DR1300R @ Jul. 16 2007,10:36) Good times for sure, and Omar bought life is good..
smile.gif

Good to see you and Hal last night we had a great time.. until next time be cool..
super.gif

Don
Hey Don, We are delivering in Church Hill,TN early in the morning.

(DR1300R @ Jul. 16 2007,13:08) That's a little too far for tomorrow morning...be sure to let me know if you are ever coming through southeast TN, nw Georgia, or ne Alabama.

Have a good trip

smile.gif

super.gif

Don
super.gif

super.gif

(Rayabusa0818 @ Jul. 16 2007,12:47)
(DR1300R @ Jul. 16 2007,13:08) That's a little too far for tomorrow morning...be sure to let me know if you are ever coming through southeast TN, nw Georgia, or ne Alabama.

Have a good trip

smile.gif

super.gif

Don
super.gif
Sounds good we will keep that in mind and let you know. You have a great day.

super.gif

Back